On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 30 January 2012

Time to Reveal !!! Shhhhhhhh my Sister getting married ;) :D

Guys hope you remember this post ----------------- Shhhhhhhh my Sister getting married ;) :D !!


So its none other than my Sister Archana !! 
I promised I will annouce once she shout to the world and inform and she has done it so -------------- Archana Subramanian is engaged to Naveen Rajagopalan.


Guys who are not her friends may not be able to view this post. 


I am so happy that she got engaged and have laid de foundation for a new life. 
Soon she will be stepping into a new Life :) 


Whooooohooooooooo I am so happy today knowing and seeing the picture of her and her hubby :) 


All who know Archana Subramanian sorry from now on Archana Naveen, may start your wishes and prayers in my comments coloumn she will be happy :) 


Sorry folks this post is not about me, it is about some one special in my life. 
All my close ones will surely find a place in my Blog for sure. 


Take Care folks !! 





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Bro.. Am so happy seeing the post.... Thanks for the wishes and your support...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thught of putting de pic for your surprise thugt it may be embarrassing you...so didnt put...anyway glad to know about ur engagement ;)
    My Pleasure !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete