On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 3 May 2010

IPL Season - 3 !!!!

Well it’s quite a long time since I have posted something on my blog, reason??? Nothing much was glued up to Set Max and Facebook updates and comments!!!
Okay lemme share my experience I had from 12th March to 25th April Night!!!
Well, compared to the last two seasons this year I got the chance to watch all the matches without any other tensions and pressures.
Personally being as Chennai guy, no doubt I was supporting Chennai Super Kings without doubt, but I enjoyed all the games. Few highlight incidents which I enjoyed the most were:
  • First ball out in the opening match of KKR vs DC.
  • Kallis and Sachin’s consistent performance. 
  • Yusuf’s quick Century. 
  • Murali Vijay’s blistering century, continued by super score 246!!!! (Abilash and Syed won’t forget that day)
  • CSK and KIXP super over.
  • Praveen’s Hat trick and also Ashwin’s Hat-trick which was not given though.
  • David Hussey’s, Bollinger’s, AB, Kemp’s and Warner's catches.
  • Pollard’s all round performance.
  • Dhoni’s match winning knock at Dharmashala.
  •  Irfan’s and Morkel’s Sixes.
  • Chennai vs Mumbai – Live Match Experience.
  • Ganguly , Dravid and Kumble's - old legs good performances.
  • Sixes hit on Chawla and Warne’s balls.
  • Chennai’s bowling attack when defending 142.
  • Hayden's mongoose power remained suspense except for one game.  
  • Raina’s entire series consistent performance and also match winning performance at the finals.
  • Last dream come true on 25th of April, Chennai became the winners of IPL SEASON 3!!! 

Disheartening  moments:
  • Modi’s controversy.
  • No Anthems’s before the start of each games, because IPL is considered to be a biggest platform for the entertainment, and its equally matches with Football league matches.
  • Unnecessary Strategic breaks and Maxx mobile advt even in the middle of the overs and also the MRF blimp (Abilash Prabhu will now fire at me, lol), really sucked and were really unnecessary.
  • Team owners and celebrities were focussed more rather the game and the commentators.
  • Unnecessary IPL night parties which eventually disturbed next day’s game for the players.
  • Bengaluru blast.


I hope these things will be avoided in the IPL season. 
These where the crux of the IPL Season 3!!! I guess lots more I have left behind but I need to share my experience too!!!


Coming next, after Set Max next great thing I was glued up was to Facebook. OMG really after this IPL I am got more addicted to FB and its Updates.

Special cheers to people like :
  • Manish and Karthick Bro – had been commenting and reply for all my updates and we were commenting like running commentary.
  • Sreenath – “with real confidence and support we can win for sure” this was the dialogue which he stated at the start of the Chennai game and eventually his dialogue came to be true.
  • Dhilip and Sunil – Mobile message running commentary.
  • Abilash prabhu – Ardent fan of CSK, who is also gr8 fan of Sachin,  but  at the finals started to scold even Sachin, I remember I gave him tension in the gtalk.
  • Syed who came up with some punch dialogue.
  • Abilash Mukundh, Ajay, Gautham, Hemant, Dinesh Kumar, Raghul Sheshu, and Sridar who were there throughout the ups and downs of the matches.
Things which 
Really these Social networking like FB gave us a platform to interact and share all our views and ideas through out!!!
It was great fun hope more guys join in the FBPL – Face Book Premier League for the ongoing T20 World Cup, also for the future events like FIFA World Cup, other sporting events and also other current affairs and other affairs. FB really rocks well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the end of the league, it was very happy to note that the team which I supported namma Chennai Super Kings won the game!! So shall we end the note as namma Chennai Super Kings ku periya whistle pondungey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers!!!!





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. U ve keenly saw all the match i guess,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea last 2 season i dint got chance to watch all de matches but this season i was vetti opicer only in home so was glued up and just watched, now continuing for the T20 World cup !!! lol

    ReplyDelete