On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 8 January 2012

Shocker Statement ;)

Well well well today is the night which I would wanto freeze in ma one of the wonderful memory what dad said ............lol :P :P 


I have already posted a post about my Dad, his character and his friendlyness ;) 
I just Love him a lot ;) --- http://djoephilip.blogspot.com/2011/06/love-you-dad.html


Today we as a family were watching "Neeya Naana" in Vijay TV - Title was "DAD VS SON".


I was working on my Rex, and suddenly he asked one question of my life...
Guess What?


"Joe ma aenda innum nee love pannaley?" 
means ------ "Joe ma why still are you not in love / love with a girl?"




I just turned back and gave him a look and said Dad c'mon dont Joke....
He said seriously I am not joking............
Mom immediately reacted that "I will kill you" but she too has stated quite a 3 months before a small terms and condition if I have plans to Love a girl...


coming back to the statement he continued, Joe I thought you would not keep work for me to hunt for a girl for you, but seems you will keep that difficult work.
He continued, Joe only I was not lucky enuf cos I joined IAF at the age of 19 and he said a highlight statement --- "I Guess you are lil late, cos you shud have hunted when you were in college itself"...............


Guys now temme if a dad asks and makes a statement how you will react to it? lol :P :P 


I was just shell shocked, I know my dad is like my friend and have always backed me whateva I asked and did in ma life, but neva imagined he wud be on cards even in this case...........


Now you folks don't start imagining I am gonna hunt for any girl....
I wont hunt for any girl as of now and dont have any such plans..... 
I just wanted to share this post with you all folks to proudly announce who my Dad is.............Yo Guys it is my Dad ;) 
Really I am moved to tears now...I donno whether I cud be a better Dad than him in future lol :P :P 
He is the Best Dad for me...
Just Love him more than anyone.....




Love you Dad I am blessed and gifted to have such a wonderful person as my Dad...........


Love Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!


P.S.: Guys need your comments and take on this post !! 







Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. who knows wats gonna happen???aaana unna namba mudiyathu mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha ram.....enna oru start for the commenting threads......lol :P :P
    deii naan nallavan da....nambu

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dj: Mein aaap ka bhaii hoon....will neva slip outta ma words ;) :D lol ..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. neega thaan already love panringala ..... photo kuda kamichingalay.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU very much - Raj mama, Sekar mama, Mano mama and Muthuraj Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaru da indhey anonymous creating a rum-our.....deiiiiiiiiiiii aen indhey kolaveri?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mano Mama: Now why all you Thai Mama's are in charge with a big ------------THANK YOU??

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all:::::::: Now ppl, dis post is about my Dad more about ma idea to love n all ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love My Dad very much like you. Everyday i am able to sense him within me and near by me.

    P.S. there is no photo in my pocket or in home because in heart. Nothing need to recall him because i didn't forget. (maranthal thane ninaippatharkku)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmmm....yeah Thatha was another wonderful father...yeah I know you mama's , ammma and chithi miss him....and also know hez living in our hearts ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dad is a Mathematician because always he is making a plan before doing any work. More over he had a lot of major and minor plan in his mind that is very useful when it is required. Result of this is time saving, no tension, good performance................so on. Such a Dad, didn't have plan about your future. No he made a plan to execute your plan. Am i correct?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah he preserved me under him at right, times when guys used to get exposed to bad habits but later released me when i was matured and able to understand..............
    one more thing he neva advise me very much ...some times carrot and stick method and many a times allows me to experience ma mistake and thn lemme feel my mistake and thn cums into rescue ;) :D
    I know the statement which he made today cud ve told when I was in college but he said today wid a purpose cos he knows I just take for it fun or the other way round cos I am working and am on ma legs to some extent ;) :D

    Just Love his approach which he has taken............

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scorpion Joe i was indeed touched after reading ur feelings which came out like tsunami, as how it comes from the ocean it just came from ur deep heart, true fact he is the best dad, infact dad naaley best dhaan da machi, ur indeed the best of most since u have a lovely dad for ur life, we cant assure whether we ll be best dads in our lives, but seeing dads like this will definitely be a great inspiration for us to be like them atleast for 90%, we ll definitely be one and bring a good name to our own dads, these 2 ppl whom we shud always keep in our heart mom and dad, To be said in short DAD is any boys first hero and hes any gals first love.

    with love,
    Dhilip

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D:D...guess the best gal to find is an airhostess:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Dhilip: agree wid u machiii :) Dad is any Boy's first hero and first love for any gals :)
    Yeah hope we atleast match to 90% to what we are .....cos namma pasangey dont expect to be like us too........lets see all future ll decide and anyway u ll get tut exp very soon cos u ll get married soon than me ;) :D and ll have a baby before me....so ATB in advance da ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @VJ: What an Idea Bhai ji :) :) :D any other suggestions????

    ReplyDelete