On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 1 January 2012

Ma First post of 2012 ;)

Happy New Year 2012 Folks ;) 


Ma first post of 2012 ;) :D 
Hope I will be more active in Blogging this year !! 


A wonderful, blessed but a rainy start to the new year ! 
Despite the effect of Thaney, I was very strong and determined to not to miss out the hang out in Church on a usual note. 


So I repeat myself and ma parents went well on time this year, but still cudn't get thru place inside the church and so had to occupy under the spread sheet. The rain to drizzle around 12.15 ;) it got aggression at around 1.30 :( 
I didn't fail to take communion in the midst of the heavy downpour.


Then came the blessing card, it is kinda superstitious for me, cos it is a small bookmarker, which cums wid a verses in it. I consider that Bible verse is a signal for the whole year. 


The Bible verse I got this year is:


Isaiah : 60:15
Although you have been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through you, I will make you an eternal excellence, a joy of many generations. 


I guess it is an self explanatory to all you folks. 
I am just excited because God has shown be the green signal to rock on and has mentioned said his blessing will be there for me and ma generations for an eternal excellence.


Chalo, coming back yes, morning 1st started with a family prayer and then started to call all folks right from A-Z ;) and later it lunch at Chithi's home. 
All together it was a good and happy start to 2012, I wish it continues for the entire 2012 ;) :D 


Hope this year continue to be a blessed year, no big resolutions as of now just will be myself and will concentrate on Professional front ;) :D 




Keep Rocking folks. 


Wish you once again a Very happy and blessed New Year 2012 !!!!!!!!








Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Happyyy Happyyyy New year Bro.... Your going to rock ever in the professional end and May God always be with U at all times...Also no doubt that the Bible verse is definitely a super blessing and will always come through out your life not only this year.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww thnx aton sisty ;) :D
    Expected ur comment and ur comment was right thr ;) :D
    Yeah am pretty sure, with blessings, prayers and wishes from ppl like u ;)
    It ll be a wonderful 2012 and also de years to cum ;) :D

    ReplyDelete