On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 22 November 2015

Engaged !!!

Just after two days of my FB post “Don’t worry if you are Single. God is looking at you right now saying, “I am saving this one for someone special” happened a wonderful event in my life" !

To the God’s plan it happened on an auspicious day of the year !! Before going into the event wanted to share the series of epic memorable moments.

It all started on 17th of October 2015 when we as a family went to see her first at her home. Never did I know that she will be my better half. Following the next week went to native for discussing with entire family. All our family too said OK !

Finally on Nov 1st 2015 it was decided that 8th Nov 2015 will be my Engagement. Wait wait wait did I tell Nov 8th? Guess what is the date?? Hope many of you know too. It is my birthday. Earlier on the same day of the year 2010 Double Dhamaka occurred. Now I would say this was the real Double Super Dhamaka !!!!!

Here goes the event, on every usual note, the event preparation started with the selection of Bride’s Engagement dress selection. Uff, it was a memorable day. These days with the development of technology, we used it to perfection by asking the bride to choose her choice of colour of saree via Whatapp by sending her pics and videos of saree. Now all don’t laugh. It’s called optimum utilization of the Technology. Next, was the ring selection work. We didn’t go around more places and with God’s grace got a good choice.

Then came the Tuesday, 3rd November went to order for Cake and Garland. I was specific to keep the theme of the day as Blue since Bride’s saree colour was Blue and also her fav. Colour too. So without saying the theme of cake was Blue so as the design of Garland. Meanwhile on the same night booked the hall as a back up.

So all the work for engagement works were done and dusted. It was then I remembered that I forgot my dress. Ooopsy moment. Initially had plans to go for Kurta and simple Jeans, but later dad insisted to go for a suit to match the Double Dhamaka. I browsed around half a dozen shops at Tambaram surroundings, finally landed at Raymond’s Chrompet. I got the best sales men, they suggested me to go for Tailored Fit Casual blazers. With my mama’s help via whatsapp. Really happy with their promise and commitment towards customers.

After finishing the junk of the work, left was Groom’s get up. It was hard to set my mind but had to accept it. After 2011, went for a complete hair trim.

Meanwhile, midst all this happenings called and informed my close buddies about my engagement. I know all besties would have kick me if I would have told them in person or would have got bumps. Over the phone itself got the best scolding’s but had to accept it bcos they had the rights to do it so.

Finally, with God’s grace came the grand day. I should say it was a perfect day scripted by God. No doubt that’s why we call him an Awesome God. Right from the beginning till end, there were no delays. With God’s grace I perfectly organized everything, that every event happened on time. No Hick ups in the camera man’s arrival who were able to frame some memorable shoots right from the beginning, then Food and Cake arrivals, Arrival of Church pastor and the further proceedings. My chitappa from Swizz too was present on the same day. He had planned this trip an year before, I was amazed to His plans and works.

Then came the most memorable moment, we (Myself and Tina) exchanged our Rings, Garland and The Holy Bible.

I couldn’t ask for a better birthday present from our God Almighty. Till 7th November 2015, he kept me Single but when I turned 29 he made sure I wouldn’t end my birthday with the same status. He changed it to “ENGAGED” and made me to enter the phase of Courtship.

The entire family from my side and Tina's side were just so happy for both of us !! #PraiseGod



I just Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift. He is always an awesome God.

p.s.: My dear lovable friends, I will invite you all personally for my Marriage.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment