On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 15 January 2012

Happy B'day - J.D.K.D !!

Happy B'day J.D.K.D ! 




I thought of presenting something special for ma friend Dhilip Kumar !

Below is the Testimonial which I posted long way back on Orkut, I want to keep it alive via ma Blog,
"here cums the testi 4 my frnd Dhilip, no no J.D.K.D tutz hw i cal him, vry decent n gud frnd f mine i got in ma 4 yrs f coll lyf. he has a gotta gud sense of humour n gud thing abt him is tut he comments alot let it b ma dressing, ma hair style, ma photos r ma photoshop works, he ll b de 1st 2 do tut, tutz wat i like in him cuz thn oly i cum 2 knw wat others feel abt me. quite gud in studies n hav english knowledge bt tis guy corrects spellin mistakes alot as if hez relation of shakesphere. hmm quite sensitive at times n respects ma frndship alot. 1 imp matter abt him, he likes 2 wear colour colour shirts a lot like orange, red, greenn etc.
Abt our frndship its a gr8 story, though v knw each other frm 1st sem, v dint closer 4 tut lots f reasons r thr, bt time was nt too far it 7th sem wn v started 2 becum closer n closer day by day, i thought even tut was nt too late cuz life large still lots more time r thr 4 our frndship 2 live n cherish. b ma frnd 4evr n make our frndship evrlastin
"

So folks, I know you would have got an overview about who my friend is.

Yo Buddies, he is one of the rarest collection of folks in my friends list. I neva expected him that he will turn out to be my Best and Jovial Buddies.

Though I know him, for the past 8 years our friendship grew only at the end of 4 years of our college journey. Really I neva thugt this guy had loads of respect and wanted ma frndship alot, you wanna know how I came to know? His 4 pages scribble on my Slam Diary proved it. I was moved to tears that day.

Guys, mark ma words he is very energetic fellow. Hardcore fan of Koundamani. He and his Jippa is one of his trademark.

We both compliment each other a lot. If you guys are mutual friend of both, you can notice in out pics, both would have teased and commented on most of the pic. 




Education wise I will be honest he was not an outstanding student but he has planned well his life. Chose a different professional field among our batch mates and succeeding.

Hmm a little emotional at times, gets little tensed when some one stabs him from back. He is an ardent and loyal customer of "Saravana Stores" (machii thittathey lol :P )...His colourful shirt's and DC Jeans were one of the rarest collection of Apparels during his college days, particularly his Wallclock wrist watch.





Apart from that he is one guy whom I can assure, he will stand beside me at all times. I have shared quite a lot on my personal front he has just advised and suggested me by being in my place. He is one guy whom I am quite comfortable in sharing and vice versa he too is quite happy and comfortable I feel so.

This guy is always jealous wheneva we hang out for Food ! He always take pic of mine while I grab and post. He is great fan of me ;) :D  

Chalo this is a short testimonial about one of ma best, closest and dearest Buddy --- J.D.K.D :)

I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend. I hope I dont disappoint him and let him down at any circumstances. Machii, at any point of time if you feel I am doing wrong lemme know at that point don't hesitate. I owe ma frndship for Life time. 



Today 15th Jan is his Birthday.......so I just wish him 
On this day, may you get immense prosperity, may your luck be high and shining and may all your wishes come true machi. 

This is all I wish for you on your big day.

You, my friend are the reason for my happiness on this day I wish you a joyful ride of 366 days long, filled with fun and frolic with Love ;) My Prayers for all your wishes to come true. 

Happy Birthday Machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


Guys today have changed the outlook of my Blog and also added Pages to my Blog. Created a new Facebook Page too. Please do visit and Like It ;) :D 

4 comments:

  1. Dei Dei thank you so very much da for this blog which u have created, im not sure whether im really fit and eligible to be written in this blog but im lucky to be ur friend da, i too owe ur friendship for lifetime, im with immense joy and happines after reading this da, thanks thank u so much, words got stuck inside.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure is mine Dhilip :) :D
    Why aren't you eligble buddy when some useless folks whom I believed a lot wr stabbed me from behind but frnds like u stood for me even in odd times and supported me even to de core of ma personal issues !! U deserve a post here machiii......

    Dude, this was a small token of gift which I presented it to you.
    I didnt wat to gift you, thugt dis wud satisfy to some extent ;) Hope it did so ;)

    ANyway have a wonderful life ahead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ofcourse ill stand by ur side for ever as ur best friend da, just ppl who stabbed behind, they ill pay for it once day, buying gift is not what i expected a nice friendship and sharing space is what i want, we are friends for life trust me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idhu podhum da mappi ;) :D Your 1st line is a wonderful reply :)
    Cheers mams ;):D
    Take care !!

    ReplyDelete