On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 21 January 2012

Nanbans Night ;) :D

Howdy folks, 
Yet another day to freeze in my timeline.


If you guys are thinking that I saw Nanban movie yet another time, you are wrong.... I met ma real time real Nanbans today....;) 


Pradeep and Dinesh, the two guys who I can proudly saw they are one of the biggest asset of my Life :) Guys don't get offended you too are important but these two are someone special to ma life. 


We trio's have a wonderful wavelength, we would have hardly fought with each other I guess we have not also to be honest in the past 8 years. These 2 have become a part of my life like someone who I cannot afford to loose, If i loose it will be the biggest set back of my life. I just Love them alot alot and I guess they too ;) 


Enuf of boring you guys about them. They are my good frnds, true frnds, best frnds etc etc wateva labels are thr it is them except for Bad lol :P :P 


It was a casual hang out today, of course had a serioud objective / topic to discuss too. To our surprise even many of ma UG frnds surprise we didn't eat much and tut too didn't eat Non-Veg except of one dish, rest all we had was Veg ;) :D Would you guys believe that? Yes u need to....hard core chicken lovers once we 3 gave up and tried Veg ;) :D 


We purposely tried our best to eat as slow as possible and ended up eating only for one hour for 2 dishes each ;) 
Continued to it we went to our fav hang out - Arun Ice Parlour, we just love the ambiance and the taste of all Ice-Creams flavours. 


This time around we spent only 2 1/2 hours only together cos we met late, otherwise cud hav spent still more time. It was a wonderful night because in this busy schedule I am sure meeting with such ppl just rejuvenates and re-kindle s the old memories and inner tensionless happiness within us ;) 


To understand that happiness you guys cannot feel it unless you experience it ;)


Chalo it is getting late, need to take rest. Morning Church and then Office :) 
Good Night Folks !! 














Cheers for your wonderful support for all my posts :) 



Share/Bookmark





No comments:

Post a Comment