On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Another Milestone on ma Professional front :)

To catch the Big Fish, I shud learn to Catch the Small fish right?
That's What I am gonna do as of now on ma Professional front. Ma dream project will take time cos if I conc on tut ma day to day income cuming down, so I dont want ma team members under me to suffer cos of me. 
I need to strategies some stable income say for another 2 months and then will jump into ma project, meanwhile ll be doing loads of ground work :) It will be a challenging 2012..I am eagerly looking forward to it... 


As to few I have texted I have started the Recruitment in a full fledged way. It took time for ma Senior Mentors to be convinced with ma idea. Alas I succeeded in it. 
So Bingo, from today I have officially started it. 
Looking for 2 manpowers to be under ma team as of now, and then will slowly make it large. 


It is a milestone day in ma professional life. I am really happy...
Wish me Good luck buddies....need your support, prayers and wishes ;) :D 


Its the link of ma company where you guys can keep track of the openings available ---- http://chrisnasolutions.blogspot.com/








Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. machi i wish and pray for ur effort to be a great success.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best man. I am sure ambitious and hardworking person like you will succeed to much greater heights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx a lot bro....your wishes and comments are very encouraging.........i owe ;)

    ReplyDelete