On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Shhhhhhhh my Sister getting married ;) :D

Howdy buddies, 


Well well as the title as it says there is not suspense this time in ma post.....
Just want announce to the world that my Dearest Sister and my Friend is getting married !!!!!!! 
Guys whoz tut person I wont announce, I want her to announce it officially ;) :D 


We share a very special relationship ....would have talked to each other directly hardly 10 times to the max....same no. of times in mobile....and quite a no. of times in chat......


She is one person, whom I just prayed and wished hard that her life should be well settled and she should be very happy....She is very special person, she had loads of ups and downs in life...very matured in nature but a very tendered heart girl....


I like her very much just cos....she believe me and respect me alot...as I mentioned she hardly know about me very deeply but still shared loads.....


She got her dates of finalization today...and was itching to announce to me....luckily i was online...she getting engaged soon and also married asap ..............................


Chalo...she is actually in Cloud 9 and jumping 
(P.S. : She was telling she don't want marriage and wont get married but madam now jumping) 


So along with her...I too want to celebrate it by posting it in ma blog........


My heartiest and sincerely prayers and wishes for her and for stepping into a new year, a new life, a new beginning....




Guys who have guessed keep you mouth shut (Bharath Univ guys it is not the sister whom u all know it is some one else) and others who are guessing....wait ill post asap when she announces officially in her FB wall :) :D  






Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Well .... A girl who hated marriage is flying in love .... and guy managed to impress her in 7 days ... Kudos to the guy for showing true love ... he should be a tiger tamer :) :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha....awwwwwwww there cums ma sis in anonymous mode ;) yeah........he shud be the master of tiger tamer cos taming a tiger is easier than taming a girl ;) :D

    ReplyDelete