On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 6 September 2014

Can I Go to the Toilet please ?

Challenge #04

Well the topic sounds quite humorous huh? Why wouldn't it be, such a post it is going to be.
Topic thrown to me was – My First Class Bunk !

Now you guys, temme when you would have started bunking your classes? Grade VI ? V? Or less than that, guess me ? I bunked in L.K.G. itself.

I started my schooling in DAV Public School, New Delhi. I was a normal school going kid but something attracted me outside the classroom to bunk the class and my favorite dialogue used to be....

“Can I go to the toilet please?” 


Well, my teacher guess Lakshmi madam used to let me always go, but she felt something strange because I started asking every 20 to 30 minutes. So she called my dad to school and informed him that your son may be having urinary infection, please go and check with the doctor. Dad told I never used to do such things at home. Still he took me to doctor and found nothing strange.

This continued for another week, my dad was not able to tolerate the complaints, so he took leave and came to my school during school hours and stood near my class room without my knowledge.

On usual note, he saw me coming out of the class and was quite surprised about what I was doing for 5 minutes of that class bunk. He also noticed that I was engaged in that activity for just 5 minutes and used to go back to class. I repeated the same in next 20 minutes. Second time dad came straight into my class and informed my teacher, even if is this naughty creature pee in his pants don’t allow him to go to Toilet. He also mentioned what I was doing during that 5 mins of bunk.

Now guys, guess what I used to do in those 5minutues of bunk?

 Don’t get into drastic imaginations.

Being an ardent nature lover and fond of pets, I used to go for Love Birds’ site seeing. I remember vaguely (dad used to tell) there used to a big cage with around 100s of Love Birds in it & I used to get amazed seeing that. So, to see that often my easiest en route was “Can I go to Toilet”, admire the birds and come back to class. Now guys, temme was my bunk a wrong one? I was really attending a Nature’s call, I mean birds here I am referring to is Nature, and they used to attract and call me, so its Nature’s call :P

Hope I brought a little smile on your face at the end of the post.

Cya in the next post. Thanks to my collegue my well wisher who suggested me this topic.






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment