On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 16 January 2012

Nanban Monday !!

Aaalll Izzz Well :) 
A normal Monday which ultimately turned out to be a wonderful Monday :) 
I am just happy alot today :) 


I watched Nanban movie for the 2nd time. 1st time I watched was on the saturday, evening show I didn't enjoy cos I watched wid ful galatta - Vetri Theatre, tut too went inside half an hour late, so I was kinda upset. 


But today I got that luck to watch it again in Mayajaal ;) 
Yeah....
I just went this on time and just took ma seat. 
It was chilling evening, with pop corn in ma hand and last ma good friend Magi who accompanied wid me. It was he who got the tickets and invited me. I just loved it in calm and serene audience. It was just awesome feeling :) 


I would have watched 3 Idiots almost 5 times I suppose, but mark ma words after watching Nanban it gave me a fresh feel even though I knew all the movie sequences and frames. I just loved it :) 


Hats off to Shankar, Vijay, Jiiva, Shrikanth, Sathayaraj, Sathyan and other cast members who did 200% justice to their roles. 


Guys do watch out don't miss it ;) 
Ma advise, don't think it as a Vijay's another flick it is a complete Entertainer ! Just keep your mind relaxed and enjoy it and come ! 


Chalo guys, tomorrow planning to post a review about the Movie Nanban ;) :D 
Hope I give it best. 


Happy Nanban & Good Night Folks :) :D 


Aalll Izzz Weelll :) 






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment