On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 11 December 2011

REX !!!

Awwwright folks time to unleash my Rex !
Guessing what is Rex? 
It is an another Gadget in my shelf ;) :D 


Right no more big surprises and all , its ma HP 110 - 3535 TU - Note Book :) :D 
It was my loongg time ambition to own a mini-laptop and oflate my need for accessing Internet from office and particularly on the move, and as well as to make powerpoint / presentations to my clients was on high demand.
I was expecting some big money to flow in to own it but I knew time will neva come cos ma expenses and allotment of money for  Financial planning was always there. So I just went for it widout waiting ! 


It was ma DJ Bhaiya who suggested this Notebook, I wanted to name it so went for the name REX, yes it is the name of the Biggest & Carnivorous Dino, but I liked it's name -- just 3 letter words :) REX -- Originally the Dino's name could be small but you know its strength right? Same like that, my Rex looks small -- just 10' inch small but its power and strength is just awesome :


REX is a Netbook with 10.1 - inch (1024 x 600) WSVGA LED display, 1.5GHz Intel Atom Processor, 320 GB HDD, 2GB DDR3 and Windows 7 Home Premium operating systems. It weighs 1.26 kg and it's dimensions are: 19.1 x 26.8 x 2.28 cm. Other notable features of this HP netbook include: Integrated 10/100 BASE-T


Doesn't its features just sizzling and awesome? 
Personally Mom loved it , cos it is small cute and its vibrant Cool Blue colour :)
So what else you need guys? 



So wanna see the look of it? Need your suggestions folks ;) :D 
Here it is folks:

Apart from that, today was an awesome day. My good Buddy Aneesh's 1st Bday is today. Got an opportunity to meet all ma folks ;) :D Was extremely happy to meet all ma folks, just cos that old tensionless laugh and kindal's --wow just Loved it ;) 
Chalo Folks Good Night ;) :D 





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment