On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 31 December 2011

"2_J_0_O_1_E_1 " :) :D ;) B-)

"One more day to go and New Year 2012 will be here, with the advent of new year, a new era begins and with it comes new hopes and new possibilities. Every year teaches us some of life's most important lessons, and with that learning we put our step forward into the new year."

So, all ready for 2012 ;) Whether you guys ready or not am damn looking forward for it to rock on in ma professional life :) 

2011 the year of Silver Jubilee ;) I turned 25 folks, so it was a special one in terms of Lessons learnt and Great opening to my Career ;) 

So chalo lemme have a flashback of 2011 and sum up as one post !!
2011 was yet another God's gifted and blessed year. 

As it is always scripted, ma year start in Church with God's blessings and his words. I just always be happy when I start something sply an year in a holy Church and first thing I did this year was read a Bible verse ;) :D 

This year was more bound to professional life than personal or enjoyment stuffs. It just went like a flash before I could just think to enjoy but neva the less I managed to have few fun and enjoyments too ....
But this year I should say was a beginning of Good times particularly in ma professional life which eventually will lead to happiness of my entire life. There were few downs and set backs but put together it was a wonderful year I should say...learnt a lot and neva gonna commit the same again yet again in 2012 tooooooooooo....so ready to know how ma 2011 went on??

Game on !!! 

Family & Relatives: 
Well it was yet another happy year considering the family cos Mom & Dad were safe and healthy I thank God for that very much. Apart from that my Chithu was blessed with a girl child, it was me who guessed it that it will be a girl child when everyone was expecting a boy child ;) 
Coming to ma younger lil bro, he has joined Karate class ;) well soon it will be a nightmare for me because I wont be able to control him in cuming days ;) 
Jokes apart, there was yet another reason to celebrate...reason Chithi went to separate home and that indeed brought us more closer in terms of understanding the importance of relationship and really miss the days when she was upstairs and we were downstairs. But even though she is almost a km away from our home, she and kutti came regularly, and fortunately this X'mas was a very special one, because we all celebrated together with fun and enjoyment. It was a Fantabulous Xmas this year (http://djoephilip.blogspot.com/2011/12/fantabulous-xmas.html). 
This year for the first time bought a Xmas tree and erected it and two mega stars just fulfilled the celebration of Xmas ;) 

Student Life:
Well this life seems to be a neva ending chapter lol :P :P 
February was a wonderful month cos it was my Convocation month, really had a real fun, shouting and total excitement for the one last time all together in the college campus. Mom and Dad were present, they too were proud of me.
Then later the year applied for another Distance education course in EDI Ahmadabad-- Entrepreneurship and Business Management. After this planning for Ph.D ----lol ---Dr.Joe ;) :D 
Visited Bharath Univ on professional front once. Nostalgia day. 

Friends, Surroundings and Social Networking:
This year was a bundle of few get together's and hangout but when I think of those moments it was a nostalgia events. 
Pradeep and Dinesh are the two guys I met the most in the past one year, had a wonderful reunion, check out ma posts of "Friends" in ma blog. 
Syed's Bday was one spl bashing moment when I met school mates and of course Melbourne Pushpa was in Chennai for his celebration of Xmas so we met recently in a good restaurant. 
One big bashing moment was with my MBA Folks, I guess we guys met in Hotel Marina, it was buffet and we just enjoyed the moment. It was a fabulous day. 
Apart from that had a great evening hangout on December 11th cos one of my best buddy Aneesh's daughter first marriage, it was more of kinda party and food of course met all ma UG folks... Loved that night. 
Social networking as usual was addicted to Facebook and later the year became addicted to Tweeting...hope I come outta FB and get stick to tweet. 
Whateva work may be, it is all about ma friends cos of which I am addicted to Social networking. 
Last Blogging...Yeah after the year started I was not much addicted to blogging...but took a turn around I guess by April, dusted the settings and changed the entire look by something around Oct if i am not wrong created a label -- The Happenings and started to just script whateva happening around me on a regular basis. 
There were ups and downs, misunderstandings and few set backs with ma frnds and close ppl. Had one big upset recently in Dec with one of my close, but managed to overcum by just being hard towards me. I wish she shud be blessed and happy wr eva she is. Then one of my close friend and my another sister is getting married in 2012, will announce it large after she announces (http://djoephilip.blogspot.com/2011/12/shhhhhhhh-my-sister-getting-married-d.html). Also one of my close buddy Got Committed, I was really happy when he said to me which provoked to me post it (http://djoephilip.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-friend-is-committed-d.html

Gadgets:
Rex (http://djoephilip.blogspot.com/2011/12/rex.html) was a new gadget in my shelf of gadgets. I am just loving it, even now I am posting the blog from that only but missing my old good Black Scorpion need to use that also on regular basis. 
Got another mobile, FLY B405, kinda a basic model which looks like Blackberry with qwerty keyboards and it is a dual sim babe ;)  :D Nothing much I suppose. Planning for a high ended smart phone next year by something June ;) 
Last, Dad gifted me a wonderful Fastrack wallet for Xmas, I just loved his selection. 

Hobbies and Interest:
Well the Love for Woods and Strings continued through out this year, really I have tuned in myself now as a Chord player am happy and thrilled. Started to learn Drums but have stopped it temporarily because of Work commitments.
Hmm Photoshop nothing much I could really touch base this year. 

Personal Life:
Well this year it was yet another year to learn my lessons hard and not to repeat it again in 2012. I dont know past two years Oct has been a major set back year for me, but at the end of Oct really something good things happen. Past two years, the tide of emotions and feelings were the same but recovery was very fast that I didn't fall into the ditch and later felt for it. It was a matter of 2 weeks, but as ma dear frnd Vivek says, the best is yet to come. I am sure, God has something else which he keeping it secret for ma personal life he will release it in the coming year 2012 or in the coming years I suppose. 

Professional Life:
The Professional Life dominated the whole year. Year started with loads of encouragement in terms of monetary but had lots of set backs, raised up very hard with support from my Mentors and my Parents. Also as I would have mentioned in one of my post, it is time for the Big Game.
I just didn't dreamt of the opportunity which I am going to get in the year 2012 and on top of that am thrilled that I will start my Dream project by April. Need your support and wishes folks, will announce in detail one by one when I officially get it one papers. I am really on for 2012. 
I learnt lot from Guru's, Business Leaders and many others how to be a leader, my Guru taught me a wonderful Mantra "Hunt with the Hunters and Run with the Hair"...I just got goose bumps when he taught me in terms of Business line. Really I am gifted to have such a Mentor. 
I was blessed to get wonderful projects, one such was Jammi's project which gave an opportunity to prove who I am and my talent. I am now the Marketing Manager for them for the Mumbai and also for Chennai, what else could I ask more from Jesus...am just thrilled to take the momentum of Business which has picked up from Oct last to the following Jan 2012 and boom up along with my Recruitment venture of 2nd Jan and Dream proj of June ;) 

I am in need to few pack of good folks to be in ma team , I have selected few and have informed them to be prepared to join the hunt if they come then I am thru to launch it in a big way as a Win Win Strategy i.e for me and ma frnds. 

Nut Shell:
Well I forgot about an important incident, hope many of you know have started to grow ma hair, it was Dad's wish that I should keep more hair since I am gifted with Curls...So on it, past 5 months I have been working hard on it, still it is not yet done ;) Hopefully will come to some conclusion by 2012 end ;) :D 

Visit to nellai was I guess only once in the month of May had a wonderful trip. 

I was on Cloud9 in November cos I got 2 inspirations of my Blog writing and they started their blog and started to script ;) 

Nothing much folks, just awaiting for 2012 badly to just rock on in ma professional life. I have decided this time too to not to hunt for girl even this year and concentrate on my professional front. 

It was a wonderful, blessed and cheerful 2011 but the best is yet to come ;) 

I owe, thank and love you all folks for all your wishes, comments, tags, love and support which you folks showed in 2011, expecting the same in the upcoming 2012.

Aal Izz Well ;) :D 

Happy New Year Folks. 











Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Dear Joey,


    All iz Well...

    ;)


    i really felt as if i stole your 2011 diary and read it. It was pretty amazing feel to walk through ur life by putting myself in your shoes...

    i came to onething for sure, u became pakka professional ;)
    good work bro.. nice to know that my friend is preparing to fly high in the world of business...

    story abt hair was also something i was looking forward to know.. :)
    i was a bit diff from wat i guessed, i thot that it was to impress some GURL... "some CURLS to impress few more GURLS..."


    btw, wat abt ur personal life... Marriage n all... still didnt decide on a SINGLE GURL concept , huh...

    ;)


    anyways wish u a rocking awsome year ahead...

    u will totally have the almighties wishings on u... good luck man...

    n...


    a HAPPY NEW YEAR...


    Best Regards,


    Nickz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bro.......
    Nice recollection of 2011..... Yea as u mentioned best is yet to come.. your going to rock in ur own way in 2012... God is awaiting to shower all his blessings on you and am sure you are gonna make it very big in your professional life..
    I pray god and wish that all your new endeavor come along with flying colors...... God Bless you!!! Also i take a min to thank you in this for being so supportive to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nikhz: hey machiii...thnx alot for your wishes :) :D yeah i need ur strong wishes and prayers da mainly on ma professional front !!!
    and lol, curls are dad's wish.....not girl's wish ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sisty:; aaaaaawwwwwwww thanks a lot a alot for all your wishes and prayers...i still need it hard and strong :)
    and it was ma pleasure sisty to play the supportive role in ur life....i just wish and pray tut u ve a wonderful and peaceful 2012 and let it be a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete