On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 10 December 2011

Yaayyy finally X'mas tree ;) :D Family Tree !

Guess this post is dedicated to ma family members it cos of them this day became so special ! Read the post for the justification !


Of late I have been just erecting Chauk tree as X'mas tree for the last 3 years but this year due to some unavoidable situations didn't succeeded ;) So no other go made up my mind to go for the artificial one. 


I looked around in the near by locality but didn't like it and also it was too costly :( so went to City today and succeeded in getting it. 


It was not at all a planned day to buy to be honest. By shear luck as usual called up ma best Buddy Pradeep ! Just asked him where he is? He said he is near T-Nagar and started from office, I just said one sentence --- "Mappi, wait for 2 minutes we will be there". 


He actually was looking to buy some 2 pairs of Footwear, we just finished it and started the hunt for the X'Mas tree ;) 


Myself and Pradeep always gets excited whenever we hunt for something and eventually we succeed in it ;) :D 


There were 2 options, one 3 ft and 5ft actually to be honest I was aiming for something around 8 ft one but there was no stock, but on the other hand Pradeep suggested not to go above 5 feet one as it would look too much huge and it's charmness will disappear so I just freezed the 5 ft one ;) :D We got many decorative items for the tree. 


Later, rchd around 8.30 p.m. ma young champ bro, chithi and chitappa wr there luckily ;) Engels ma kutti bro was damn happy seeing the tree ! 


He was very much keen to unveil the tree ! He was so thrilled when I unveiled each and every branches / strings, he just helped me in to spread the branches. Then he was still more excited so to see the decorative items. Usually he sleeps at 9 but he was soo energetic to decorate the tree. He opened each and every pack and helped me in decorating the tree. 


Most important fun moment was when Chithi helped in decorating, then Chitappa and Dad too joined the league. Mom was suggesting to put up things in order, she didn't come cos she was correcting some exam papers. But to put up in Nut Shell, it was the whole family who helped in finalizing the decoration !!! So I have justified ma dedication right? yes this tree wouldn't have been so special if they wouldn't have been the part of decoration. So it is a pakka my family tree ;) :D 
I thank God the Almighty for giving me such a wonderful family ;)  


I know I know you all would be eager to watch out for the final tree, I wont make you folks wait. 








How is it folks? 
Hope it is quite charming and quite amazing nah !! 
Just got the feel  of X'mas when i decorated with lights and all the items. 

Chalo guys its time to sleep, tomorrow is yet another special day, my Rex has arrived and also it is ma best buddy Aneesh's daughter 1st bday so it's time to bash up folks !! 
Looking forward to a wonderful 11/12/11 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment