On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 8 December 2011

Entertainment ;)

It turned to be a one such day when you wish it comes again and again ! Had 3 sleepless nights cos of tight schedule so just took off from office and decided to work from home today. 


Guess What I enjoyed each and every moments of today. Two main reasons:

  • Visited ma Bharath College
  • Sehwag 219 



Residing just 1-2 kms away from Bharath College neva go inside off late since I passed out, but often visit the shops opposite to the college for regular hang outs and for masti time. It was one such day, I went inside today for ma Professional Work. I am in need of MBA Marketing guys for ma client company so thought why shouldn't I approach ma college MBA dept and eventually I succeeded also. But most important thing was meeting ma old roomies who are working there in the Management side and my my my my lovable Teachers and Industrial Biotechnology Department. 


I had a nostalgic walk from office to ma department, it was Exam time so the path was flooded with guys, it just reminded of ma College days ;) The happy smiles on each faces and carefree & tensionless walk and fun-----just missing those days alot :( :( 
Went to ma department, watching the dept corridor just asked how many times I wud have walked de same path during ma coll it wasnt spl tut time but now it was like walking in the path's of heaven ;) 
All ma Biotech folks -- went to our Staff room ! Met Anbuselvi Mam, Dhanalakshmi, Sharmila mam then Satish sir , I was excited tut they remembered me and gestured me "Naughty Joe" ;) 
Just brought tears in ma eyes. 
They all asked about each one about us guys and sply our rocking and sizzling Section A students ;) 
I neva had a mind set to step outta de door step of the department but since there was some Stock taking inspection was going on, staffs needed to go so I left. 


But the latter half of the day turned out to be the real fun. It is been since the World Cup matches if I watch a match of India right from it's toss India looses ;) incidentally i watched it from the Toss ;) Ma gut feeling was India will win, rest what happened the World knows. 
It was real Entertainment from one of the greatest Entertainer of the World Cricket ---- Mr.Virender Sehwag ;)
Mindblowing Innings -- he reached 200 in just 140 and ended up in scoring 219, a World Record in the history of World ODI Cricket ;) 

He was just slamming on each deliveries of West Indies ;) Thoroughly enjoyed the day ! 


Eventually just was little upset cos could end up in another thrill of erecting X'mas tress today. Like last year tried to go for the Teak Tree but couldnt eventually end up on a happy note :( So this time around decided to go for an Artificial tree, earlier the day planned to get it from the near by shops but I was not happy wid de quality, so have decided to buy it from the City in another couple of days ;) 


As I said it was yet another God's given Blessed day, I thank the almighty for adding one more 24 hours in my life ;) :D 


Thnx for your support and Love folks ;) :D 




Share/Bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment