On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 18 September 2011

My Friend is Committed :)

I am single but I am happy that one of ma close buddy got committed a day before !!!!!!! 


Day before yesterday, was casually checking ma notifications of FB !! Ma frnd came and his first msg was "machi I am gonna tell u something:" 
I was perplexed and thought what it could be ?? 
He said " XXXX no longer single, committed da, omg"


He said, he cannot believe it, and got more happy when he said he loves her Girl very much and she too loves him alot !!! I felt he was in Cloud 9 when he was illustrating about his kick off of Love Story. He later spoke the whole night and took her for a movie :) He shud have had happiest experience of Love !!! 


I was over whelmed !! Why shudnt I ?? Ma close buddy has got a life partner !! He was bit unlucky in his previous Love cos of many personal and valid reasons, personally i was worried when some non-sense dumbo's are in fake Love's and call it is a divine one, why shudnt he get cos he deserve it !!
He is one such guy who always values a relationship and is very kind hearted. Do many times mistake but feels a bit later, but as days went on he understood the real frnds and has a good career now.  
Alas ma wishes was fulfilled that hez a good life now :) :D 


Such small sharing of moments by so called Amigo's makes me proud that, I am gifted to have such folks around me. I was having severe back ache and fever that day but on hearing this was very excited and slept peacefully. 


I was proud that though he had many other good frnds he believed in me and shared a secret !! Felt happy tut some folks trust and value me :) 
Dude, I owe ma friendship to you !!!!


May you have a rocking Love life ahead and Get Married soon !!!!!!!!!!! 
Awaiting for a party soon !!!!!!!!!!!! 




P.S. : Guys, name of that friend will be revealed once they both inform to their parents !!!












Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. wow lovely one:) i too wish ur friend all he very vest in his future and in his love life, convey ma wishes to him as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup sure I will convey your wishes for sure to him :) :D

    ReplyDelete