On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 25 December 2011

Fantabulous X'Mas !!!


Blessed Church service + X'Mas Surprise Gift + Finger licking festive lunch + Wonderful wishes by Friends and Family members ====>> "Fantabulous X'Mas" ;) :D :)
Well the above 2 lines would have given a short description how my this year's Christmas went on ;) 
Yup folks it was a wonderful X'mas and an unforgettable one ;)
On a usual note, Christmas started in Church early morning service (4 o'clock), so just rushed through and came home. Really always I get a spl feel when I go to church on spl occasion. It was  a blessed day. 
 Then came the surprise X'mas gifts ! Mark ma words folks I neva knew Dad is good at guessing what's running in ma mind and also offering a surprises and all. 
Last week my aunt was telling Joe, your wallet is too bad and in torn condition. 
I was just telling Dad later that night I was reviewing Fastrack wallet collection in Internet. Dad was sitting next to me, he neva used to peep inside what I do always but tut day he just noticed by some luck. Yesterday I  was out to office, he and my uncle took car and donno got a wallet from Fastrack outlet. 
I donno how dad managed to locate a fastrack outlet. I was just thrilled and excited. Almost tears were there in my eyes. 
Dad told he didnt got me anything for ma Bday so wanted this Xmas to be spl. Really it was a special one. 
The pic on the left is the same model which Dad has got me. Isnt it nice?? 
What else made the day Fantabulous?
The lunch was the special for the special day.
Dad, Mom and Chithi decided to go for Mutton + Chicken, it was me who just insisted to make it more special. They just left the choice to get something. I went to Curry shop and thought of going for Turkey. Luckily I got a small bird I just went for the whole bird ;)
So the final Menu was:
Turkey Briyani + Mutton Kuzhambu + Chicken 65 + Pea Veg Briyani + Payasam + Dairy Milk Silk big pack  ;) ---- to sum up was a Finger Licking Lunch !!!!!!!
I guess now I have justified the statement of Fantabulous X’mas instead of just Fantastic X’mas ;)

Apart from what else was happening? Yes of course wishes and prayers from Friends and Family members just made my day complete.
I just thank God the almighty for gifting and giving such a wonderful and Fantabulous day to my Life ;) :D  


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment