On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 5 December 2011

Boom !!!!!!!!

Howdy folks, 
Had a tough past 10 days or so, till 24th of November ma professional life was going on a smooth highway road, but the turn around happened from 25th Nov ;) :D 
The Booommmmm ;) 


25th - 27th was the most tiring days of ma so far, I was the Event Manager for a Stall Exhibition at Valluvar kottam, Chennai. The whole 3 days almost 12 hours was in stall then 60 odd kms travel up and down to add spice the heavy rains of Chennai made me really sick and the body pains goshh :( But after every rain, a rainbow appears ;) :D 
That rainbow was an appreciation to me in particular and my fellow team members who co-ordinated the event just in a wonderful way. The Directors of that company threw a Dinner Party as a token of appreciation in a star hotel. Most important the long term relationship which he projected from my Mentors and my team with his company was just amazing ;) My Mentors and my Team are just decided here is a Big Fish catch u can said safe for another one year minimum;)  Personally I am On it and just excited about the whole thing cos the culture of Directors of the company and kinda respect they give mind blowing;) :D Just ready to boom and grab the opportunity to move up to the next stage ;) 


Then the Big Game started ;) :D 
Hope you remember ma recent post - The Game ;) It got the official kick off by December 01 2011 ;) :D 
My Mentor and myself just sat down and laid the road map and the plan whether how to go about it :) Started the conversation with the concerned parties, soon would have travel to North India by this month end or January starting ;) So all the good things are happening just in a stead fast way ;) :D 


Apart from that planning to get a leap top by this weekend, ma best friend Aneesh's daughter 1st Bday is cuming, another close buddy is cuming from Aussie so all fun and entertainment times also approaching along with X'Mas :) 


Am really happy about things happening but I know the days ahead will be challenging and rough ;) :D 
Hope I cross each hurdles with you people's wishes and prayers ;) :D 


Will keep you all updated about the further happenings ;) :D
Cheers for your support and Love :) 





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment