On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 10 August 2014

S.I.S.T.E.R.S

2014 – everything this year is turning out to be a decade celebration for me….
My life in Chennai started 10 years ago, My College life started 10 years ago, I started living alone from my parents 10 years ago and loads more….but there is one more nostalgic moment.

It’s a relationship, a relation called “Sister” which I had been getting all these 10 years. Being a single child, I got a Brother after 18 years my Chithi’s son. I love him to the core but always wanted Sister in my life too. I repeat sister, but God has been so kind that he gave few lovable Sistersssss and didn’t stop with Sister. How great is my God.

This blog goes about few special persons in my life and one person by in large. Hope I will not miss out few others sisters whom I got in the last 10 years….

Year 2004, we met in a common friend’s brother marriage. She was introduced by my friend Pradeep. She was charming and hailed from Chennai. I had a little hesitation in talking with her honestly bcos she was from Chennai. But I was wrong she was so soft spoken and fun loving girl. On usual note we shared loads of things and our bondage kept building stronger and stronger. Her families were so good natured and accepted me as son too. Mom was so kind that she used to prepare another lunch for me in college days and she used to bring two lunch boxes, one for me and one for her.

Really brings tears if I think about those moments. Her family never had hesitation in talking with me or sending her with me anywhere.  But as every relationship goes by we had our own fights and misunderstanding. We had been without talking for a period max of 7 months I guess. We had similar fights many times. We had all our ups and downs. During our college days many of us spoke ill about our r’ship but till now we never cared about those rumours or any such comments. We have a good circle of friends who believe strongly in our r’ship just as us, we respect their belief in us. She knows in and out about me and so as I know in and out about her. As our relationship touched a decade, we are matured enough now to larger extent, and now it was her decision to be forget immediately our fights and speak the next day. Of late still we have our own misunderstandings but we speak immediately. Every year she never failed to tie me rakhi, she always cherished that day a lot with due respect. She hardly calls me with respect its always been “Dai Anna” but I like that attitude of her. I will keep it short.
People call her Raghavi but I call her "Pappu". 



The next in the list is a naughty sister. It was God’s will that we got close. She is damn mischievous to the core that I call her “Vaalu” always. She always cherished me by calling like that.
The name suits her a lot. I donno how but we share another lovable bondage amongst us. The happiest moments are when we pull the leg of my frnd. She loves me, teasing him to the core and boosts me up. He too cooperates with me lol :p . The most unexpected thing in our relationship is when she has problem and when she is ill. So far, whenever she is ill my instinct pops up to ask her whether she is OK. She always say how come you know Anna. I say I donno, some intuition makes me ask and almost 98% I had been right. Its all His will. She is always comfortable in sharing me her moments with me. She never treated me as a new person, right from day 1 we started to talk and chat we had been gelling well together. Should appreciate my frnd who neva feel bad when I team up wid her and tease Him around. People call her Pinky but I call her Vaalu. 


The next sister is another special person. It was a certain circumstances which made me close to her. I don’t want to reveal any past but we share a special bondage. Even though she is well matured girl, I helped her out to come outta a difficult circumstances. I was so happy when she announced that she is getting married and even scribbled a blog if I am not wrong (http://djoephilip.blogspot.in/2011/12/shhhhhhhh-my-sister-getting-married-d.html) and (http://djoephilip.blogspot.in/2012/01/time-to-reveal-shhhhhhhh-my-sister.html….she is now happily married with an awesome person and I am really happy for her.


There are my chithi’s daughter too, but they are kids as compared to my age bracket but still they are always close to my hears as others. 
They are very younger to me but love me to the core. Well this is the chance to get down to their age bracket and play with them. Saronika and Caadu kutty are always my Chellams.







I have a Didi, an elder one in my list its - Mandakini Didi. An elder sister who was my additional guide for my Biotech project. She always used to call me chottu (brother) with kindness. She used to always guide right through out my Project work. I cherish her relationship always. It was her idea and motivation which made me to do MBA. I never had any idea about what to do after my BTech. She insisted to do give CAT and MAT Exams but it was too late, but asked somehow do MBA and told you are good in Organizing and managing stuff when she heard about my organizing skills. Love you Didi for every lil piece of advice which you gave me in those 3 months. 






There are few more but if I keep on writing this blog will never end…..:P Just wanna remind their names Sumitra, Anyathi Anu Vargheese all are sisters to and cherish their relationship with them. Sorry if I had missed anyone in the list. 

God has been always kind towards me for giving me such nice persons in my life. I will always cherish them and their relationship no matter whatever circumstance arise. 

Love you all my sisters :) 



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment