On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 25 August 2014

B.H.A.I.Y.A.

An Advisor, A Counsellor, A mobile guru, My companion for Veg restaurants, A person who loves to stretch out his arms to practice Kick Boxing, A F.R.I.E.N.D, but all in all my Bhaiya.

My DJ – Deepak Jain Bhaiya. 

Words aren’t sufficient to define him but our Bondage is special and will endure forever.
Though I know him for the past 10 years being in same locality, its last say 4 years our relationship has grown strength to strength. Really don’t remember any particular incident why we became close but it happened for a reason. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful Bhaiya in my life.

He has been all in my ups and downs in the past 4 years and guess it’s vice versa for me too for him.
He knows my little to larger secret. It was by his advise I did a particular act, but it he himself who consoled me and took me outta that depression when that act didn’t work out. Even recently he stood for me in a very crucial situation. I won’t thank him for that; b’cos guess it was his responsibility. He will kick me off too if I thank him..

As mentioned on top, my companion for all my FB Check-In’s of VEG menus. As an old proverd says, if be with DJ Bhaiya be Veggie. Infact I have never regretted being a Veggie when I am with him. He suggest some delicious dishes when we goes out (Only thing gets irritated with the hotel fellow if the Naan is not Crispy & not Ghee topped properly).

We both share a very special hobby. Mine is to always pull his leg ( I love to do that always and will continue to do) and his is to hobby is to Kick boxing with me ( Luckily he has left Gym off late). We both become kids when we fight with each other. He has purchased a long steel scale just to target me when I pull his leg. I had been always on alert so far. He has made a special cabin “office room” for me. I am sure I am gonna get good massage someday. These things I bet you guys can’t be valued or measured or got or purchased anywhere. Such things are called - #Nostalgia #Bondage. Time to pull his leg before I go to the next line -- He is an ardent ardent fan of Shah Ru Khan  --- #SRK's Die hard fan and faithful follower of Rahul Gandhi ( he resembles like him too). Now I will be getting some nice punches for this....aaaiyaaa jolly jolly.

I like one big thing about him, he never keeps anything in his heart particularly to me. Good or Bad he says to me immediately. He takes full privilege on me and tell anything to me. I have never felt bad about that. That’s the special about our r’ship.

I wanna keep it short, be in any situation he has been for me, with me and in front of me shielding me.

I know in past many have relished his r’ship as mine but have neva kept their bondage and have neglected him. But guess mine is different situation, he didn’t treat me as them. He has given me spl. Room in his heart for me and it’s my responsibility to be liable for that.

It’s my responsibility to keep that bondage glued up with a Fevicol called Love.
Open Statement ::: Guys, those who have considered his Frndship & R’ship lightly I would say ---- You have done the biggest mistake in your life.

Incidentally, you guys may be not lucky as me b’cos as he no longer makes Frndship easily with anyone anymore (Secret revealed).

Only one thing is still pending in our r’ship --- we both have never taken a Photograph together, except on his marriage. But I am happy bcos real r’ship doesn’t need a photograph to be framed we both have framed each other in our hearts. One more thing is pending for a long time. He had been asking me to teach Guitar but I swear before my Guitar breaks into two pieces with his hands I will teach him for sure.

BTW we share the same short forms for name – “DJ” – Dnel Joe & Deepak Jain – Whatta coincidence – Brothers – Made for Each others

Love yaa Bhaiyaaaaa.......................I owe you my R’ship to you.

Loads more to write but not share everything on the same post.I will wrap up this post.

Wait, wait, wait............................guess I forgot something......................
It’s his Birthday today guys.....I would request all my Blog readers and this post readers to just take a few min. to wish him Good Luck and Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooonggg Life for his future & wish him for his Bday. It's ok if you post it with belated wishes.

I am sooo happy for this year's bday of his b'cos he has a wonderful Family now ( a complete one), business have started to grow with a wonderful Team members to back him. Just wish this continues for him for ever and let him grow more and more with prosperity and health.

Haaaaaaapppppyyyy Birthday Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#GodBless you Abundantly





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment