On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Challenge of Being Humor !!!!!

Off late got more interested in Blogging and last week had thrown a challenge to all my close and known Blog followers.....

The challenge was to gimme a Humor Topic. A complete imaginative, something which they want to ask about me etc. etc...

Initially the responses were lukeworm but till today I have got School day's related topic, An Animal Kingdom topic, A Thirller topic, A Notorious topic, A past rekindling topic, My first XXXX topics, A very mindblogging topic and last not humor but a challenging topic.

I am just confused how I am gonna keep it on trot but will surely write them.

I hope I will keep up ma words to make it humorous in each topic.

Chalo cya all in ma Challenge !!!!

Thank ya guys for the topic......



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment