On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 29 August 2014

Long time Ago - A Lie !

Challenge #03

How many of your remember your first Lie of your life?

Ok how many of your remember your Lie which led to serious consequences?

Well I don’t remember the first part but the latter will never forget.

This incident goes back 5th grade. I was in K.V School, Kharaghpur. En route to the gate from my class used to be very far to reach my cycle stand. There used to be a compound wall laid with Glass pieces in it. We guys often used to take the short cut by jumping via the wall and reaching our cycle.

One such day was not a normal day. Still remember I forgot my Geometry box at home and came to school. I badly needed else would get punishment. So I had to rush back to my home. I took the short cut and unfortunately glass pieces pierced my palm. I immediately tied a Hand-Kerchief around my palm & rushed to home.

I reached home but nightmare was waiting at the door step – “My Dad”. He was supposed to go to morning shift but that particular day he was changed to afternoon shift. When I entered forgot to remove the Kerchief and took my Geometry box. He was sharp enough to catch me red handed and asked what happened.
Next what happened was the most memorable moment.....

Any guesses???

Here goes my Statement – “Some guys were playing Cricket near my classroom and I was standing near a glass window, watching the match. At that time, the ball came and hit on the window, the glasses splashed and pierced aiming my palm.”.

Dad did not give any strange reactions. He asked me to go to school. I thought I was escaped with my great statement and was happy. But that happiness lasted only till night.

Dad asked me to repeat the statement. With no hesitation I told the same statement and the next second I was on floor. Guys, have you heard of “Suthi Suthi and Round Katti Adikarathu?” (In English to be precise "Beaten to Blue), that was the scene after my statement.

I am still having a big smile on my face after reading my own version statement which I told that day. Wondering how Idiot I was to tell such a non-sense Lie. Of course got the punishment too. Love you Dad for giving me such a wonderful memories.

Well this my one such Lie which I will freeze my entire life. I have loads more in my list, but this tops all the other.

p.s.: The topic given to me was “My First Lie”, but since I don’t remember that I modified to this post. It was suggested by same sister who gave the Challenge #01 to me. Looking forward to the post to write given by another tall friend. A real humor filled one.
Cya in the next Challenge #03.




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment