On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 22 August 2014

R.I.O

It's been long , I have had a companion to be in my room. The day was neva too long when I got him.

Just a mood sparkled in my mind to have a pet.

I am always fond of pet but unfortunately become lazy when time goes by and don't maintain them. Alas it's my dad who does it always. So at home dad never encourages me to have one. But I was determined to have atleast a Betta Fighter Fish which required less maintenance and less care taking.

Dad got ma Fish bowl from Nellai last week. I was damn happy.
I browsed through all the streets of Tamabram and alas found the destination near my home itself. I ordered an imported one bcos the one which they were having were too small and not elegant. Alas on Monday evening, I succeeded in getting it. When I had a first look at it, it wasn't so elegant and looked normal. But I was wrong.

My Word, the moment I put it in ma bowl it sprang into the waters and acknowledged its presence by spreading its wings and moving across the bowl.

I never had such a lovely and wonderful Betta Fighter fish with me.

I have named him RIO.

Rio as it name suggests is manly and cute bro of mine. So far he is happy with the environment, and has adopted with me. God willing Planning to get few more Betta of different varieties.

I thank God for giving me such a wonderful bro to me.

#PraiseGod







Share

No comments:

Post a Comment