On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 17 October 2011

Time for the next Big Game !!!


This Diwali may be  the year of movies comprising Senses, Superhero’s etc etc, but for ma personal Life it is gonna be the time for the next Big Thing as the Business Head of an Organization !!!

Yes, it’s been over a year since I have been into Business Line. I have learnt and experienced worst to the best ones in ma professional life. There had been months were I ended just Rs.200 income to Rs.66000 per month only with ma own effort for the company. Well this is what Business is all about you neva know the ups and down. I went down crying to many days and had been the most happiest of all. To put up in a nut shell I took as a lesson and experience which I shud learn strongly being in a Business sector.

But never the less in all ma downs I neva gave up ma Attitude and kept motivated myself. Prayed hard and Almighty to my Almighty & ma Friend’s / Well wishers prayers helped me really a lot. I did just simple things, just picked up the right business which will reap immediate cash and in a matter of months I was on right track. Of course there were Mentor’s who were always pushing me hard and made sure that I was in right track ASAP. I am really grateful and blessed to have such people as my Mentors.

But now ~~~~~ Alas time has come for the next Big Thing !!

Ma Mentors suddenly proposed an unimaginable plan which could eventually change up ma Life to a different track !! It is completely a different ball game and I neva thought I would be offered such a proposal so soon.

The proposal as of now I wanted it to be a confidential & personal one, only few of ma close buddies what it is going to be but soon I guess by January 2012 I will happily and proudly announce it in this same Blog ;)

The proposal looked complicated in the beginning but when myself and my Mentor submitted the same to my Parents they too flagged Green signal. So what else you need, green signal from parents, I prayed to Almighty there was NO negative signs so today officially made up my mind strongly & confirmed that

YES I AM GONNA ACCEPT THE PROPOSAL AND STEP INTO THE NEXT BIG THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MANKATHA DA from here on !!!!!!!!!

I know days ahead are gonna be much harder and tougher ! I need to maintain the momentum of my current role as a Business Head and also focus on ma Dream Project. I need to balance all things ! Hope I have enough strength and energy to work on and keep things on right track !!! 

Cheers and Thanks to all my Well wishers and my lovable friends who had been an asset & wall for me so far, wid no doubt I still need you people’s support and wishes for my NEXT BIG THING !!!

I owe in advance for all your support and Love :) :D 



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment