On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Shopping Shopping Shopping !!!

Shopping 2 days before Diwali may sound err !! 
For me and ma dear friends Pradeep & Dinesh it was a funfilled day ;) ;) 


I was IN for the program for just to add few collections to ma wardrobe and ma folks for their Diwali collections. 
Initial plan was to land up in MegaMart to plan and buy under the offer Buy 3 Get 4 !! 


We guys planned to assemble at 5, but we guys managed to group only at 5.30 !! Then suddenly Pradeep suggested, lets go to Pantaloons where his friend is there, he will get it for discount prices. We guys were soo dumb that we just went blindly from T.nagar to Nelson Manikam road. We could just asked Pradeep's friend how is collection right now in that branch store and the discounts, didnt ask anything ;)  Actually we three have such a nice network of understanding for the past 7 years, if we decide we go then we reach that spot and then think the consequences ;) ;) 


Caught up in Traffic and landed. Moment we landed into pantaloons and saw there was no discounts :( and rates were too high even though if we guys purchase and get discount it will not be affordable. Mark my words folks, after that moment only we discussed among ourselves what is each one of our budgets ! See how idiots we were without knowing each other's budget just traveled and landed up there ;) 


We said, C'mon lets give up ! Then Dinesh suggested for Big Bazaar in EA. Chalo target Mount Road :) meanwhile we went to Egmore for replacement some mobile battery for me and touch screen problem for dinesh. 


Then went to Dinesh's office in Raheja towers and walked upto EA. We guys just love being together and enjoy every second we are together. We never mind where we are going, what we do just ask us to walk till the End of this world we will walk ;) ;) 


Finally landed up in Big bazaar, and uff this dinesh was selecting the dresses like OMG !!! He would pick two, keep one and then again look for one more. 
Myself and pradeep were fast enuf to pick our selections. 


But most luckiest co-incidence happened, we 3 guys happened to choose a same designed shirt and to our surprise all of us, liked it !! Straight away with no doubt we guys picked it up. Really that moment brought a proud smile in our faces that we guys have same designed shirt. 


Followed up I selected 3 neck tie's and then wrapped up. 
Dinesh's office timing was supposed to be at 6, but time was already 8.30 he didnt mind just said C'mon guys I can adjust no worries ;) 


Dinesh carried on to his office, but me and Pradeep's shopping was not over, went to Spencers, cos Pradeep has to go for some change in his Denim, he picked 2 more Denims and I picked up one T for myself. 


Time was already 9.30 and we were very hungry. I spent all my money just was having Rs.2 left out in ma wallet :( 


Then drove hard to Tambaram & on de return had Dinner. 
Came home at around 10.30, Dad was alone in home, mom has gone to Nellai. 
He just didnt scold anything cos he knew with whom I went :) 


Moment I rchd home, the heavy storms & rain started just thanked God that I escaped. 


Really such moments feel I have got 2 great assets in ma life. Proud to be their friends. 
This post is purely a post which could be relished if you guys be in that situation. UG College mates, one of them finding time after office hours, and one more bunking office just for the sake of our friendship , just brings smile in my face. 
I donno how many of you have such good ones in their list but I would always say I am blessed to have those 2 in ma list infact we are bleesed that we are all together for the past 7 years ;) 




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment