On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 16 October 2011

Blog Updated !!!

Howdy buddies ! 


I had been just changing ma Blog's background wallpaper's for all these years, but alas it needed a real change in its template and looks etc etc. 


Today was the day for it !! Sat on it for almost 3-4 hours, worked on all possible changes like placement of Gadgets, Width adjustments, Font and its colour changes etc etc. 


Finally I have settled with a blackish yellow look , which something I always Love :) ;)


Now it's upto you guys to give me your feedback & suggestions for the improvement in terms of looks, placements of gadgets etc. 


Cheers and thanks to all my Blog followers !! 
Hope you all will keep supporting my posts :) :D 


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks alot Bro :) :D Keep reading !! More interesting Post are yet to follow :) :D

    ReplyDelete