On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 15 October 2011

MA PEN !!!!!!


How much does it sucks when someone gets something from you and tests your patience for giving it back.

Went to pay ma Reliance net connection bill, and I was standing in a queque.
Meanwhile a Gentleman came, he was dressed decently and looking good but that dumbo didn’t had a pen.

Uffff !!! It took almost 20 minutes to pay the bill and when I saw that Gentleman was still filling the denomination form !! He saw me waiting me near him, but didn’t bother me & he took his cheque book and called his home for paying another bill. At last didn’t had a small courtesy to tell sorry or thanks, gave it as if he is giving his pen

Really it took me almost 10 minutes for ma pen to get back to ma pocket.
It may be a matter of 10 minutes but tested ma patience L L Really sometimes feel that not to help such people.

Such idiots don’t think about others, that we have borrowed something we should try to give asap and don’t make them wait.

Thank God !! Nothing special and urgent work I had after paying the bill !!!
After that, just returning in drive smiled when I thought about that incident !!
Hope this post may not bring not much of excitement but wanted to share to keep myself active in blogging !!!

Cheers to all ma Blog followers 



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment