On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 30 October 2011

Being Tutor ;)

Guys, 
As mentioned in ma earlier post, that of late now I have started to teach some guys to hit the strums and play with beats , really it has turned out to be a real stress buster.  !! 
Last two days, in ma professional life was a damn tough & challenging day mentally !! Yesterday somehow managed to celebrate ma young bro's bday bash but today was really sick !! 
I took ma Guitar just hit the class with ma friend !! 


Since it was Saturday class was house full, we both thought to return but our Master caught us he asked us to teach few students basics of hit the strings and others the pattern and beat !! 
In the meanwhile myself & ma friend were too engaged in our world of playing and singing. 


The guys under me would come for checking whether they are on track !! I went inside class at 7.30 and came out at 10.30 !! Mark ma words guys, we both were so deeply interested in sharing little knowledge we knew and have learnt for the past years to our juniors !! The 3 hours just went like a flash ;) This is the first time I am experiencing even while teaching or sharing something interesting would also take time but we dont notice that too ;) 


My master too thanked me and said if we guys come regularly to teach we will reimbursed but we said we didnt do it for Money and will not do !! Its kinda pay back or honor which we are doing for the lessons which he (Our Master) shared and taught us !! He was very happy !! 


It was something amazing experience I had !! Came home, was very happy, told my dad he said Go Rock On , and said your doing something Good & appreciated my reply to ma Master !!


Am very happy to end ma day with a smile and happiness ;)

Music is something which can really dump the stress outta everyone's life ;)

 





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment