On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Cherry on Top

If I wanna name this month of December I would name is Cheery on Top of 2014. Yes every good beginning to the year is auspicious but to me the ending too needs to be a special. Such was the month of December 2014 for me. It was a complete nostalgic month of December 2014.

The month started with a special Midas touch. Off late I am going to the church first thing in the morning every starting of the month where I go to play guitar but this time I opted to go also to my CSI church. A double delight for the first time in my life. The same weekend visited Nellai and it turned out to be a real Nostalgic Vacation (click on the link I have shared the memories of that vacation).

Then came my First Flight experience, I am still running outta words to describe that 55 minutes of Journey of lifetime.

Then in 2nd sunday went for a Village Ministry with my Yeshuas Ministry troop. Before I could get out of those wonderful moments came my First ever carols experience. Later followed by it a Car drive experience on my Casper to Nellai and returning with a beautiful secret which was revealed to me. In the midst of all these incidents didn't forget to erect my Christmas Tree and my wonder star.

By the time all these happened Christmas arrived. On the eve of Christmas after a long time, went for a bike ride with my brother David to Besant Nagar and ECR may be after a couple of months. We had kind of happy memories that night with little drama.

Christmas 2014 was yet another special one with my beloved Grandpa’s presence at home was a blessing in disguise. I was blessed to gift him a shirt for him for the first time. I don’t know what was running in his mind but I was little bit on tears. Along with my Aunt’s family joining the party was a complete new experience we as a family had all together.

Now guys, temme is not cherry on the top moments for me? If you say Yes then think again, if you say No then wait the real cherry was topped only in the last week.

It was on 26th evening when I took my guitar just to strum my aunt suddenly peeped into my room with a smile. She asked me what am I gonna do. I told just take out some songs for this New Year from youtube and make younger bro sing. It was then she sparkled an idea why shouldn’t we compose an own song of our own. I was game for it. We immediately sat down and started to scribble all possible word which is used for New Year wishes. After say couple of hours we made it into a song and made a rhythm in a nursery rhymes pattern – Link.

I was not overjoyed with that version time too was hitting midnight. Told my aunt she told felt the same, after serious brainstorming session alas we came up with a peppy version with variations in the strumming and style of singing like pauses etc. Those 4 hours of experience are completely freeze in my mind. Time was hitting early morning 3 but we didn’t mind being Sunday the next day. Our scribble didn’t stop there next day we scribbled a Tamil song too for New Year. The whole day of 28th we spent on singing and composing the tamil song. It was a complete fun because it was my first experience in composing and with scribble a song. The song has come out quite well. Hope you guys will like it. --- LINK 

My beloved Grandpa
The Cherry didn’t top yet guys. Aunt left by 28th of December. On 29th morning I came to know that my grandpa loves writing songs. In coincidence he had composed one Christmas song for my first Christmas way back in 1986. I was thrilled to know that, I made him write all the lyrics out of his memory and same night made him sing. He is 95 years old but his memories were sharp to recollect all the words of the song and scribbled it. Alas I made him sang too – I am sharing the LINK.

Finally on 30th my ultimate dream came true. It was to sing as a family and praise God. It all happened yesterday night when I asked my Grandpa to sing some old Keerthanai Christian Songs. He was ready to sing. Suddenly my dad joined the groove and my mom too for the last. We sang around 6 songs as a family and grandpa sang 3 separate. I was damn happy to the core to keep on strumming. I will be sharing all those songs on my soundcloud.com/djoephilip

I was just over flowing with ultimate joy when I was hitting my bed. I donno what more should I ask from God because he gave me such a wonderful blessed 2014 ending.

It was a real Cherry on the Top moments.

Today being the last day of the year, want to sign off with a note to all. Just believe in God. He will do wonders. No matter whatever circumstances you are facing just blindly have trust in Him. I had trust that someday all these things will happen but didn’t expect all these to happen in one single month.

I appreciate all my blog viewers who had been constantly supporting me and sharing their comments all these years particularly in 2014 , looking forward to same & more Love and Support in the year 2015.

Wish me more blog posts in 2015. 

Happy New Year 2015. 


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment