On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Hidden Secret !!

A wonderful secret was revealed to me last week. My friends always brand me as a good organizer. I always thank God for giving me that gift but always wonder there is something beyond that that makes me a good organizer. It was 19th of December a Friday did I realize that it is in my genes.

Guess what?

Dad is a wonderful organizer a far more surpassing me. It was my Grandma’s 10th Death Anniversary, so my Dad and his brother planned to make it a good occasion to invite all friends and have a prayer meeting. My uncle (chitappa) has also built a new house so that too needed a Mini House Warming ceremony.

We went by car from Chennai and reached only on 19th noon. The function started at 4 by offering Flowers and Poo Maazhai to Grandma’s cemetery, then picking up Church Pastor from church to home. Followed by a warm welcome at home, later a prayer meeting and quick dinner for pastor.
By the time all guest too were present, nobody was left alone wandering. Everyone was having a cup of sweet (Payasam) for evening. Then at 7 the dinner with Mutton Kuzhambu (cooked with a cook at home) and Idiyapam & Idly ordered from outside. By 10 the function was over with a special memento (Bible verse) to all the guests. Mark my words there were no hick ups and issues. It was a simple but a well organized one.

At the end of everything I was just stumped because my uncle and my thatha (grandpa) told the entire thing was organized by Dad. I was just wondering how could he do that? Guess why? The entire thing was organized by him over the phone by sitting in Chennai. Now isn't that something to astonishing? To me it is very much. I being an organizer yes may too have organized the same event but not better compared to him.

A real secret was revealed to me :)

Really want to take this opportunity to thank God for giving a wonderful dad.

#ThankYouLord

My Dad :) 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment