On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 13 December 2014

A Journey of 55 minutes

It may sound childish but need to share with shear happiness that I have finally traveled by Aeroplane. While many of my friends would have traveled at very young age and even my sister Cadence has traveled when she was hardly some months old, it took 28 years for me to step inside a Aeroplane and travel by it. 

It was for a marriage occasion of my Business Partner’s son for which I had to travel to Hyderabad on 9th December 2014 and return on 10th December 2014 both with God’s grace by flight.

Till afternoon of 9th Dec I didn't had thoughts that I was going to travel by Flight. Only when I packed my dresses did I realize that I am going to travel by Air. I even pinched myself whether it was a dream or a reality. The excitement level was at peak when I reached Airport and checked in. Incidentally my colleague who traveled with me too was in excitement. For him too it was his first experience in flight. I managed to click my first Selfie at Airport. 

After a little drama to board the flight we got seated in our seats and fastened our seat belts. I was lucky enough to get a window seat both the times. The adrenaline started pumping to max when the flight took reverse gear and was ready to take off. 

What happened in next 55 minutes of travel from Chennai to Hyderabad was a moment to cherish. The flight took its speed and started to take off. I was just Praising God and thanking Him in the entire journey. It was almost same like going in a Roller Coaster ride when it took off but in real, words aren’t there to describe the happiness I got when the flight took off. My heart was shouting in joy and my mouth was itching to shout #yaay but was in control over myself to hold my emotions & expressions. It was just a 55 minutes travel and even today I am not out of the hangover of my dream. While landing there was a bit of nervousness but with God’s grace it was a smooth landing.

On return from Hyderabad to Chennai the excitement level was not as much of the first one though.

Myself and my colleague were so curious about the Air Hostess and were having some exciting chats about them. I was itching to buy something while traveling but didn't want to waste money just for the sake of buying. 

Only one small disappointment that both onward and return journey were night travels so hardly could do any site seeing. But really I loved beautiful city of Chennai with heavy lights and lively traffic when I crossed above it. I even saw the Hyderabad city which was not too exciting as compared to the Chennai city. I have shared the pic of both cities in the last. 

God willing I may travel more on air to others parts of India or to other countries but this first experience of flight it will remain cherished forever. Also wish I travel during day time so that I could take some snaps of the God’s creation from up above. 

I took a snapshot of my first Air tickets which I am sharing. These tickets will remain fresh ever in my memories for ever. In another luck by chance I traveled by #GoIndigo which I felt gave me a wonderful support and service. Most important there were no flight delays during arrival & departure both on onward and return. 

There was one more dream which was fulfilled which I longed to do if I travel by Air someday. It was the tag of "Check-In Carry baggage" and let it remain till it gets torn. From my childhood I always dreamed one day my baggage too will have such a tag and it was fulfilled with God's grace. 

I know it was a perfect execution plan of my Almighty God who was the director of this show.  #PraiseGod for everything.


There were loads of tips to get away from the fear of Take Off given by my Chithi's like take a Chewing Gum which will ease your pressure. But one thing it was purely God's grace that I traveled safely both onward and return.
The return flight which I traveled :)




Share








7 comments:

  1. Thank you uncle, Hope you have having nice time in Aussie :) Looking forward to see you in cricket match for a Test Cricket match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you many more flights. God bless bhayi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post da...wishing you many more exciting , happy and blessed travel. This is just the beginning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much chithi.....God willing my next flight travel shud be either to Singapore or to Swizz to meet either of you :P :) :D #FingersCrossed !!!

      Delete