On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 11 December 2014

A vacation to remember :)

In the midst of busy hard days, got a couple of days break to my native for my Anna's marriage.
Uff, it was a tight jam packed scheduled but the memories were rocking to the core. Never imagined that it would be so memorable.

There were loads of plans to go out and huddle with my cousins from Ice-Cream parlours to Restaurants, but we settled down in our home upper portion of house which was quite spacious for around 10 of us.

It was an ultimate nostalgic evening. We huddled up wid a Groupfie and were thinking how to kill our time, so I came up with an idea to play "dumb charades". 

We managed to kill time the whole evening by playing that. In the midst of all these game, my cutie little sister was busy in painting my nails legs with nail polish. I repeat painting not just applying.


Uff, I took one snap which I am sharing, got scared literary at the end. Then all my cousins, poured Nail Polish remover to take off 90% of the Nail Polish, of which my little sister too accompanied in removing the paint.


Night we had a party with Parotta and Chicken 65 with all the Brothers & Sister and  their family present in our home. It was a very rare occasion to celebrate. It was also my Mama's birthday. 

Next day, being the last day of the trip we didn't wanted to waste by sitting just in home. My cousin Minna was having school till 11.30 a.m. so all young ones accompanied me to pick her up from school, later we all huddled. Thanks to Almighty we managed to squeeze out our time to hit atleast Arasan outlet for a quick munch.

The ultimate fun was in the evening. It was luck by chance when only the Grand Children of Michael Raj (i.e. my Mom's dad) were all together at one place except for Sekar mama's kids.

We six at the end sat together for a group photo-up and with shear coincidence all were wearing a unique dress code. I am sharing the pic below, see our Tops from Left to Right -->> Red followed by Blue, then Red and ended with me with Blue Tee. Also all were in Full pants. It was an unplanned photo up but we enjoyed to the core.



I am also sharing below another wonderful video which we took it one the same day - The Columbus Ride of our Family Kutties.

I am sure you guys will love it. 



This post is all about the fun and happiness which can't be bought even if Millions of $$$ are given. I guess many of my / our friends are missing such fun by being too much busy with their work life 24*7 and showing least interest in spending time with their family members. Hope this video will kindle their instinct to spend some time with their cousins and family members. A small piece of advise, whenever you get time huddle with your cousins sply younger ones never miss to hit them with a bang and celebrate each moment. 

Being far from my cousins always make me miss them to the core. But being far also builds the expectations to meet them and huddle with them for some nostalgic memories.

p.s. it was a 2 days trip but ended up in loads of memories which couldn't be expressed out to the fullest in the blog. But hope the pics which I have shared and the videos will express out to larger extent. I thank the Almighty Jesus who gave me such a wonderful trip to Nellai. 





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment