On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 24 November 2014

Being Virgin !

Challenge #08

A notorious challenge – topic “I am a Virgin”. Challenge Accepted!

I am thinking for the past 2 days on how to pen about this topic, still couldn't figure out to how to prove my virginity? That too on Blog! So thought of taking you all to my hilarious experiences where I could have lost my virginity and announce to all that I am Still a Virgin.

Let me rewind my days to 10th grade. I used to go to Science tuition and my timing used to be early morning from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. Along with me only one girl from 9th grade used to come. Really to the core she was a “chick”. My tuition madam used to ask me to study in one room along with her and goes to cook. Believe me, we both used to be there alone with doors shut for nearly 45 minutes daily without any disturbance. The highlight in it was, if my madam approaches the room I could easily figure out with her “kulusu” sound. An alert signal.  My word, that girl’s name I could vaguely remember, but she was cute and always used to say just “Hi” every morning and bye (luckily not “Hi Anna” and Bye “Anna”). Sometines she used to ask me doubt, by sitting next to me. Uff, if I think on negative note of those moments just wondering what an opportunity I got. This continued for almost for nearly 2 months before my revision exams started because of which I had to discontinue my tuition. But the conclusion is till last I didn’t even give a hand shake or ever touched her by mistake.

Moral: Keep Calm, I ended up to be Virgin.

The next instance goes back to my college days. Few of my college mates had relationships with their girl friends which extended till room and another gang were having anytime fun with one girl also my college mate in that same room. Those guys, used to call some girls from other colleges too to their room for night stay. I used to go to their room for taking their bike whenever needed, taking some new Tamil & English Movies etc. Always those guys would ask, Joe common it will be fun Join us atleast for a night stay ! Let me be honest, few times got tempted but somehow always used to manage to get out of those shit.

Moral: Keep Calm, again turned to be a Virgin. 

The next moment was when I was on an EMU train journey. I used to visit my Chithi’s and Grandpa’s home during weekends. One such night, when I was returning all alone in a compartment bogie from Chetpet to Tambaram is when this happened. It was the last train and when the train came to Nungambakkam station, a man boarded the train and sat almost next to me. I used to always gear up my ears with heavy music when I am travelling so wouldn’t hear anything outside what others speak. He tried speaking to me something but when I didn’t notice he showed some action to divert my attention towards him. I saw him and he pointed with his eye to a woman standing on the edge of train's door. I was so innocent that I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say because I could see only that woman’s face. But when she walked little further towards me is when I noticed her dress with heavy make-up did I realize that they where there with different motive. Before I could hold my shock and thinking what to do next, one big family with 2 cousins and 3 kids with their parents (almost 8 members) boarded  the train at Guindy. It was a great sigh of relief. The guy (pimp) stood went to the edge of the door and was kept on seeing me for few more station halts, but I kept my attention outside window purposely. They got down in Thirusulam station. Till date, I had never disclosed this ugliest moments of my life to anyone.

Moral: Keep Calm, I once again passed my Virginity test.

To end this post, I want to take an opportunity to thank God for keeping me Safe and Virgin till date under His Light. I walked through the evilest temptations but He saved me from all those evils. Thank you Lord, for saving me from all those ugliest clinches. Also wish to thank my Notorious friend who suggested me this topic. Guess I didn’t had much of Humour in it, but never had anything humours experience related to this topic.

I am happy for being Virgin till date, guess it will be the biggest gift I could give to my Life partner when I get married.




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment