On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 21 November 2011

Happy Dinner !!

Alas it was 21/11/2011 when me and my DJ bhaiya succeeded in having a dinner together  ;) :D 


It has been almost since his Bday he was telling Joe, we shud hit out for a dinner. A plan was proposed last month but unfortunately he got sick so plan got cancelled, today he was on a move to hit out for sure. 
I just came home, informed dad and went ! 


We didnt had anything very much special just Naan's & some Veg side dish, but the lil time spent with Bhaiya was almost like a dinner in some Star hotel ;) 


I realized onething, even though we meet a person everyday only when we hang out we get the real happiness and a strong smile in deep within ! 


I am telling cos I meet Bhaiya almost everyday in his Cafe' but have neva felt  this much happy !! I am Loving it ;)  


Nyway feel sleepy , so Good Night folks !! 


Have a rocking week ahead !!! 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment