On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Naked Guitar !!

Naked Guitar ?
Yup ma guitar went Naked today ! 
It was yet another kinda little disappointing day for me in ma office cos of loosing ma temper. To overcome just took ma Love to forgot those bad memories ! 


Well to hit the deck ! 
A pleasant Gift came from my Dad's friend from Nellai ! Guess what a Granada Guitar Strings ! 
I was just dreaming and wishing to roll ma fingers on those lovely Copper & SS coated strings !! 


It is one of the rarest & awesome string ! Am sure most of the Guitar players wud know it's quality. 


It is been 3 years since my Guitar needed a change ! Past 3 years I guess the thinner one's went many times and have changed it. 


So alas the day came, I just took it to the class only at 9.30 p.m., on rush took away the old ones. With out the strings it was perfect naked babe ! Just wiped away the hard impressions which was left over by my previous strings and replaced the new ones ! 


My master was playing it for 10 min after the change, my hands were just itching to play on it ! When I got it, just felt the softness and sound of perfect Chord ! 


Wow I was thrilled ! 
I would consider this as my one of the best day of my Life ;)

Thanks to Almighty God who have always changed my track whenever I am sad and depressed. Later the evening too I was very happy commenting with my friend Vivek and pulling each other's legs ! Cheers to Good friends who keep me on Track ! 



Good Night Folks !! 




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment