On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 21 November 2011

On Cloud 9 !!

I am on Cloud 9, ask me why ? 
Yeah it is because of one of my friend's -- CASEY & SHIVARAMKUMAR! 


Till say s'day I was thinking that for the last few months though I have been very active in blogging there were very less feedback and comments for my posts.  My perception I was over doing it :( 


But s'day it was Casey who proved that I was wrong. He has created a blog (http://chikku23.blogspot.com/) and he has mentioned in his very first post that he has created a blog inspired by his friend. A few minutes later he said, "Joe it was you who has inspired me to create a blog". It took me off the guard ;) 
I asked how come I inspired him, he said he has been following my recent post and felt that it lightens his heart when he shares his thoughts & happenings !! 


Another friend of mine, around 6 months ago started a blog of his own --  (http://shivaramkumar-india.blogspot.com/) . He too said the same statement that my blog inspired him to create blog !! 


Well by correlating now both the new blogs what does it mean?
I am not trying to show off or proud of myself !! 


It is outta shear happiness I am sharing this post to you! 
I was on real Cloud 9 s'day because my posts are being accepted by few with excitement & enjoyment and most important they like it too ;) 


Really such small token of appreciation make me happy alot alot ;) 
I owe my Thanks and Appreciation to you buddies !! 
Keep Blogging Casey and Shiva !! 




Nyway want to end up my blog with a picture which is one the left side ! 


Just gonna Live my Life who value's my friendship or value me. Of course I don't want 100's just few good ones like these 2 will make my day infact my Life !!! 










Love you all Buddies !!! 










Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. hey bro.... keep up your writing.. if you dont get comment doesnt mean ppl dont read your blog... I have been reading al yours and al your posts are awesome..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah tuts wat i was thinking till sday but oly after casey said , i came to know i was wrong !! and was happy to know i too have some good frnds who are following my post ;)

    Now happy to know even you are following on regular basis ;)

    anyway now thn i know thr are readers like u, i will neva stop blogging ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. super ! keep up your spirit and expecting lots from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coooolllll ;) :D :) I will !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete