On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 19 November 2011

Cadeau D'Anniversaire



Guessing what this is Stone Studded Small Size Guitar is all about ??
It is one of my precious Bday gift I have eva got, I would say ! 
I gift from a person whom I respect a lot and a person whom I am experiencing the way to Live ;) 


Yes it is my DJ Bhaiya gift !! 

Still guessing what the gift is ?

Guys it is a Pen Drive - 8 GB ! I was asking to him bhaiya get me a different shaped or something a different looking Pen Drive, he said he will try and to my surprise last week he said, "Joe I have got you what you asked for?", I was thinking Blue tooth Head set because that too I was asking to him and he actually got that too and said Bluetooth is a gift for me !! 
But I told him I would consider this Pen Drive as my token of Gift for my Birthday ;) :D 


It may look childish, but such small things which you desire and you get it of your own choice makes everyone happy so as me ;) :D so what else GAME ON -- I can store more doc. / movies etc etc in ma small sized Guitar, thinking to give a name to it ! Any suggestions folks?


I owe my appreciation and thanks to my DJ Bhaiya !! 
Wishing him Good luck for his new challenge and his Life !!! 


More posts to come today / tomorrow ---- Titled -- I AM ON CLOUD 9 !!!!!!!!


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. super bhaiyaa.. i also need one bhaiyaa like this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww... Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @karthik: yeah I will ask bhaiya to get for u one asap !!!
    @deepak: ;) :D :D :)Pleasure is mine !!!

    ReplyDelete