On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 19 May 2016

#Mummy

Now, temme honestly for how many you the word #Mummy is the most loved word?
Even to me, still this is the most lovable word still and ever shall be because such is the power of her love.

But only once in a life time, this word turned out to be a nightmare.

Incident as Narrated by dad:

The moment goes back to 1992, when I was a kiddo guess a UKG student. As all UKG lad, I was a beginner in writing, so if I used to get a pen / pencil with no doubt I used to scribble any where and every where.

Also as narrated by dad I was always curious from kid that I used to label their name on the item which belonged to them.

So now on the day of incident I think I got a compass in my hands and came across mom’s item. So with no second thought, wrote very happily and with full curiousness #MUMMY on it.

Guess on what? It was on her brand new Sewing machine. My mom is someone who expresses out her emotions without thinking, so outta emotions she gave a nice hit to me. But later after say 10 minutes she embraced me.

Still dad says, I was giving a stare look till night for why I was given the punishment. You people say, for why I was punished? Did I commit a crime or was it really a punishable incident? I don’t think so. I was a curious naughty little kiddo so I did my part for labeling her item particularly on a new item, still got punished.

But if I think of that now, I get a big smile on my face !!

According to dad I didn’t go near the Sewing machine for nearly a month, then later it was mom who encouraged me to help in Swing the handle. From that time I always helped her in stitching loads of cloths.

Still she expresses out with a little emotions on her tone when she narrates the incident.

I had been itching to share this incident in my micro blog always as this is one thing which makes my childhood cherish able and memorable one.

The legendary Sewing machine is still working in version 2.0. I mean the peddle has been attached to the bottom recently and very much working. This is the machine which is still functioning as it was in the beginning.




To all your surprise, the word #MUMMY still exist in the machine even though it was written 24 years odd old. I still smile and admire my own handwriting way back in UKG !!

I recently clicked a picture of it which I am sharing it.




Guess a perfect #ThrowBackThursday post !!!


Share


Share

1 comment:

  1. A treasure to be cherished...just wait and see what your kids reaction would be...

    ReplyDelete