On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 9 May 2016

168 days !!!

Howdy folks,

Kinda a long break from blogging !!
The title itself has a the time gap of the blog post which I posted previously and today. 168 days !!

So what I did these 168 days? Lemme put it in a nutshell.
The main funda which happened was the transformation of a “Single” Joe into a tagline of “Married” status. In the event of that being a single child had loads of works which I had to take up on my shoulders and make the event happen.

In the month of November and December, it was a completely a day on and off from office and with internet issues bcos of Chennai Flood completely made me off. Chennai Flood how to describe that one week of horror. I personally went through little tragedies as I went to office on Dec 1 2015. It was shear God’s grace b’cos of which I returned home that day safely. Casper missed a whisker from the water but had to go through some servicing because of the intensity of flood. Post flood, got an opportunity to do some flood relief works by distributing cloths and food to the needy people around tambaram.

Month of January was a season of Blessing, Joy and  Happiness to the fullest. It was a season of Marriage of Robert’s & Micheal’s Grandson !! A big family reunion which didn’t happened for years together happened for my marriage. Shear God’s blessings got married to a wonderful lady called Tina Victoria. She is the best blessings which I could had and could ever have in my lifetime. Life changed post marriage with time spent in understanding her and still in the process of understanding her. I guess it will take years together to understand what really goes inside a girl’s mind and heart. I think I Will get support for this previous line from all newly wed guys, lol !!

Month of February was transferred to office work, it was a daily monotonous 9 to 6 job, where I had daily slaughter out in train and bike travel really took me off guard from all sorts of entertainment.
In the month of March decided to get back to Marketing field and so I am from the month of April. So finally it took 8 days of Month of May to post my real post of 2016.

In between, my event Management company – “La Red Carpet” has shaped up into a new dimension with new members joining the team and couple of projects which came up and new big ventured planned up really making me excited. The passion towards organizing gets build up deep inside me day by day. Hope 2016 will be a rocking year for the family of La Red Carpet.
Many small events came across during these 168 days but to sum up it gave me a much needed break to blog more in the months of come.

So its time to say “I am back” to blogging !!!

Expect more fun from here on bcos have planned more interesting posts for this year 2016 !!




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment