On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 8 May 2016

"2 `J `0 `O `1 `E `5 " :) :D ;) B-)

2016 – An year
Started my 2015 with a saying “ An year trusting my sorrows will turn into Happiness (John 16:20).” and it happened to be so.

Well wish to turn back and retrospect the year 2015 as I always do every year. It was a special year, was a year of hope and trust which was fulfilled. Many wishes came true and it was an overall a wonderful year with few bad memories. Overall it was a satisfying year. As I always do, want to thank God for the wonderful 2015.

Family & Relatives: Health wise 2015 was yet another year with health and prosperity. Trip wise 2015 was a memorable one, with a short family vacation and meeting all my Family down south almost thrice this year which includes the most crucial trip. Jackfruit cutting was one of the most memorable moment of 2015.  His presence and his angels guarded us in all the occasions. Month of November was a special one with a Double Bonanza. Mom and Dad celebrated their 30th Wedding anniversary.

Friends and Hangouts: Well last year had a memorable trip to Gavi. Wish could have stayed more or could have visited once again this December. Apart from that, small hangouts were always on board with my School buddies, Partner Anand, Bro David but less with my ever green trio Dinesh Pradeep and Joe combo.
My school buddy Sunil, entered into their next stage of Marriage life on row in the months of August thus leaving behind couple more in the list of bachelors including me. My dearest buddies DK and Vivek got married. I was very happy for both of them.
It was more of purposeful trips than friends trip in 2015.
Come August as always, was donning the role of organizer for the G2G with my UG College mates. But unlike last three years didn’t do it in a grand manner and kept it very simple.
Hmm what else, yeah went to Theatre may be a couple of occasions. Many times to ECR beaches with bro david and I guess with my cousins

Social networking:
It was yet another flash with respect to Social Networking. I didn’t got into much of Blogging this year. Hope will be back on track in 2016.

Spiritual Life:
2015 was a milestone with respect to Spiritual Life. Regular Village Ministries to Vellore, Couple in North Chennai Church, occasional Prayer Meetings and Youth Sunday special were the highlights of the spiritual calendar. I am continuing to be a part in Yeshua’s Ministries from 2014. God was very kind and lead me through trials and temptations spiritually. It was a blessed year indeed.
With the grace of God the whole year went on zooming with ACA church where I am playing guitar and also in Youth Prayer meetings with Yeshua’s Ministries. Now a regular part of Praise and Worship in my Youth Sunday. All Praise to God who has raised me above using me as a tool.

Professional Front: It was yet another lightening year, with loads of ups and downs. Learnt a lot and I have matured quite well in my field of work. There is secret with respect to Professional front which I will share when times. Apart from that God lead through all the Darkest valleys throughout the year.  2015 if I think will always be remembered as the year of “La Red Carpet”. Yes, me and my buddy joined up and started an event organizing company. We got our first order in the month of June and continued by few birthday parties. Few of my close buddies joined the team. I hope 2016 we will rock together as a family of “LRC”.

Hobbies and Miscellaneous: Casper will turn 3 coming January 2016. She visited thrice to Nellai, more to Vellore, once to Pondy and loads more on ECR and on Sriperambudur Highways with me. She is still adorable and cute babe to me. I love her each day. She has crossed 50000 kms so far.
Ray was a new member in my family. He got a new companions too.  Finally got a new mobile Moto G3 after a long discussions and planning.
Some good news with respect to Physical activities. The entire year has been regular to Shuttle court. Now have an awesome circle of friends with whom the day kicks offs very well.
Apart from that other nostalgic event which I personally enjoyed were Team India’s wins, Chennaiyin winning the title at ISL, The Ashes and more English Drama movies. Singing and practicing songs with my bro Michael.
December 2015, will be the most memorable month of my life time. #ChennaiFlood which the whole world is aware. I too survived the flood. I should say, I escaped by a whisper. Would have stuck in deep trouble with my Casper, but God was so kind that we saved me with not much of damage to Casper. With God’s grace had an opportunity to help the needy people affected by flood by giving them loads of Dresses and Food packets

Personal Front: Yet another year of Bachelorhood. Don’t think will be posting the same line in 2017. I Personally enjoyed the year of 2015 with tons of lessons and mistakes to be corrected. A loads more to get matured and into a responsible man. Went for a good trim for my hair alas after say 3 years. Changed with looks like keeping more of Beard and Trim looks.
To sum up, 2014 was a beginning of Good things, 2015 ended with an awesome note and expecting 2016 to be a rocking year. Take it every label of this post, it has something to flourish and expand in the year of 2016.  
Wait wait wait, did I miss anything??? Am I sure I finished the happenings of 2015?
Nah, don’t think so !
The most eventful happening of my life – I WAS ENGAGED to a wonderful girl named TINA. It was purely an arranged event. Right now am in Courtship month but am enjoying to the core. More will post about my marriage happenings post 22nd Jan 2016.
Just Praying for more blogs post in the coming year 2016 and a many turn around.


  
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment