On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 19 February 2012

ZERO PETROL !

Had a terrific :( :( start to the day ! 
I needed to go to Tirupattur today from my office to attend one of my client's marriage with my partner. The plan was scheduled at 4.30 a.m.


Woke up at 3.00 a.m. got ready by 3.45 a.m. and started. But to my bad time I didn't had enuf petrol :( 


My indicator was showing crossing E when I started but no sooner I wud have crossed just less than 1 km the indicator fell below E :( I thugt Joe ur gone man ! 


I rchd Petrol Bulk but those non-sense idiots though they have put 24 hours refused to fill. They just said we will open only by 6 not before that. I just pushed to another bulk in a hurry but ma bad fate that too was closed. 


Man, one part it was a mistake on ma part, but when they have put 24 hours they shud keep the words nah, at least when customers are asking they shud respond. The petrol meter too was in "ON" ! 


Then had a 2 kms walk with my bike to ma Chithi's home, transferred petrol form Chitappa's bike and rchd 30 min late. Already I was damn tired cos of waking up at 3 on top of that early morning walk. 
It was a different experience all together, first time had a drive at morning 
4 a.m. :) 


Chalo wateva hpnd is hpnd ! It was an another good day I will consider. 
Praise Lord ! 
Good Night !!!!!






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment