On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Tuesday 14 February 2012

!! Ma Auspicious Valentine's Day !!

It took me 48 hours to decide and post this particular post !  
Guessing why I took time? Cos this decision of Mine is a once in a life time decision I suppose lol :P :P 


After Shocker Statement and my recent post in FB [{(which unnoticed by many ;) ;) }] I have decided chalo lemme decide something weird - to fall in Love ;)  I know I may sound crazy at the end of this post but I don't care ;) 

Wait wait wait, now guys don't imagine anything and ask for any sorts of treats and all ! 


It is just a seedling stage, I have just decided lemme taste the Kick and Thrill of Love ;) I know it will be pain and it will hit my emotions and attitude hard, but I would Love to experience that.


Arey guys, we live only once so lemme have the fun. 
OK ! now you folks must be thinking about who is that girl is right? To be honest, It is still on Hunt !

So far, it is not like that I have not fallen or liked or had infatuations towards girls. I had all those stuffs, infact tried with so called proposals and all with one girl but when I analyzed I came to know they are not my cup of tea cos of quite a number of reasons. 


I know it will be a hard and difficult to get the right pair. My concept is simple, if I get the right one, I swear I will make her my Life Partner. It is a promise on this public forum which I am making to my Girl, I will surely keep up my words and will not let our Love down once we get committed. I will keep you happy forever. 


But to get a girl who suits my Attitude, my Character and my Taste will be a difficult task, also I know to get a girl suited to all the above mentioned parameters would be a tough ask ;) I will manage if I get thru with atleast 2 parameters. Just wanted to shout to the world and tell and let it reach to my Girl :

"I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I would stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away."

Inspiration from my Fav. number - The Hero by Enrique 


So my Girl where are you ? lol :P :P 
When I get committed I wud be happy to share this post to her in future. Hope she likes it. 


As I mentioned earlier in my post earlier, Mom and Dad will accept any girl just have only few reasonable logical conditions - Should be a Protestant Christian as simple as eva;) So no chance I won't be against their wishes. 


At the end of this post, I am thinking how crazy I was when I posted post - Being Single Rocks on same day 2 years ago. I would still go with that words, Being Single Rocks, but I would like to add that Being Committed would be Rocking and also Challenging with Thrills. 


Happy Valentine's Day  to all those who are committed, All the Best for all those are gonna make their proposals today and all those who are Single and; happy the way they are - My wishes for you ;) :D I know Valentine's Day in real doesn't meant only for the people who are committed it was actually for the 14 honoring one or more early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. So let's spread Love to all !! 


So chalo, I have made up my mind so what's next? 
Need to Hunt down my Girl ! 


I want this post to be an interactive forum. I need your tips. I would be happy to see your positive comments / pokes / criticism and suggestions folks ! Feel free to scribble. 




Love you all for your support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share

6 comments:

  1. This post clearly shows that you are too serious and seriously looking for someone.

    I'm pretty sure that World still has good girls and suit your type.

    I suggest you to look for a girl in your circle. may be your best friend or a relative so that she comes to know about you and adapts you.


    But,I dont think love doesnt strike as a lightning as it happens in teens.

    So,watch out...konjam konjamaa nesi...time poga poga inikkum...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha well niju bhaii.....
    yeah I am quite serious this time dude !!!
    as you said, I will go wid ur suggestion but unfortunately thr are no gal around ma near circle otherwise I wud ve been committed by this time ;)
    Nyway I don't know how I am gonna hunt now cos, I am longer in College where I will ve loads of options..............I am in a very small circle business mode, not in an MNC too ;)

    SO tough task hope I get thru ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karthik Ramakrishnan18 February 2012 at 14:41

    Machi.. never ever try to find a gal, time ll decide.. The one v find will for sure not be the right one.. I know this from ma personal exp.. so wait n watch.. yo ll get your time.. til then live life to the fullest.. cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good. It is pain unless u make the right decision. Love is not something which comes after knowing her plus and minus. As it is said in films. Bulb eriyanum. when u get it right, love is something to cherish. rest in God's hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dei idhu unakkae over ah theriyala... naanum ennamo interest ah nee love pannuranu nenachen... innum unnoda veera vettaila irukanu ippo dhaan theriyudhu... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shahul:: deiiii.....I really serious on it bro :) :D I just want to experience if the right girl cums....or else I will just think I am unlucky simple :)

    ReplyDelete