On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 16 February 2012

10 cm + 6 months.....to be continued !

10 cm + 6 months....to be continued ! 


Guessing? 
Its been 6 months still I am on it and it has come to almost 10 cm :) 
Still you ppl are thinking? 


Its my Curls & Curly Hairs ! 
Guys growing and maintaining hair is not easy as I thought and on top of that Hard core Hard & Curly hairs really uff , but still it is like an adventure. Many say I am gifted to have curls so why shud I hide it but always keeping it short. 


It was my Dad who wished initially to make my curls long. So planned up in the month of July 2011, initially didn't had how I am gonna grow and maintain it. 


It became so weird initially but thanks to good frnd of mine Suresh my Hairstylist / Hairdresser, a young chap who encouraged me to grow my hair. He just said "Sir, Go ahead I will help you out". Mark ma words folks he is damn patient and trims, gives razor edges and gives a complete new look for the last 5 sittings in the last 6 months. 




Later at the end of November I really wanted to chop off but Dad still kept encouraging and I just took decision ok lemme condition it regularly and so far so good I have succeeded in it. 


I May sound as if I am talking off my hat but to grow dense forest type hair, daily washing and drying it, really needs patience. 


To comb was the nightmare after having a good amount of hair. So in January combed it and succeeded in putting pony tail ;) Yo I succeded in tut also, but tut look didn't suit me at all. So back to curls. 


Since ma hair is dense it needed daily care and oil in sufficient amount so make it dry  free :( Also it needed to be kept away from the dust, so no other go had to wear helmet so head and hair safety most important LIFE safety :) Apart from that it needs Hair Spa every month and regular razor cuts to feel light and to loosen my hair strands. 


At the end of the show whateva difficulty and challenges I am facing in growing, I am still on the hunt and I am loving it. 


I just love when ppl get amazed and watch my hair, it is some kind of proud and selfishness which I am Loving it. 


I know many in this world have similar hair like me and many have even longer than, I just owe and appreciate for maintaining it. 




 So far so good is what I should say, on an honest note. I donno this experiment of growing hair will help me to make my Auspicious Valentine Day's resolution special and ease :) 


Am just experimenting my hair styles each month. Today had a hair spa and little bit of razor cuts. 
Still can't judge where I will end up or when I will stop or even finalize it but so far I am keep my mind set simple - Just grow and of course maintain it most care. 


so just want to end up the post where I started ------- to be continued










Love you Folks !! 
Ciao all in ma next post !!! 











I have put all my pics of the past 6 months in a sequential manner of its length and more curls. 



Share

P.S. :Love you folks, for all the support which you have been giving to make this blog active. 


No comments:

Post a Comment