On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 25 February 2012

Nostalgia - A True Incident !!

A day to freeze and a day to be always Cherished - February 24th 2010!!! 


Really a nostalgic day !! 
Guessing why ? read the rest of the post you will understand !


I was doing my MBA final semester and I was asked to come to college for the Class Photo shoot. We all guys went in Uniform - White Shirt + Black Pant + Tie. 


But almost by 10 we guys were asked to go home. Still remember we all got so irritated but still we were used it, so our bunch of guys decided to get down in Porur near to college to one of friends (Mukthar & Azizur) room. 


Then the nostalgia happened ! 
It was the 2nd match between India and South Africa, one of our friend Alex who was a die hard of cricket said lets go and watch match in his home which is also in Porur. But we guys decided chalo lets go for a Movie. 


So we went to Vadapalani - Kamala Theatre but we were almost one hour before the movie so had no other go :( Just to sit and while away time in front of the theatre. If I am not wrong we went to "Theerathey Villayattu Pillai" :) Mark ma words, Sun Tv took the distributorship that time we thught it will house fulls but only 3 rows from top were full. The movie was a commercial movie ! 
It was kinda funny but we guys got so bored with the movie, but meanwhile something else interesting and a History was scripted in Gwalior !!!!




Yo guys ----------------It was Sachin's 200 !


It was something around in half time, I checked my score in Mobile that Sachin scored 100* and he was something in 132* range ! 
We thought ok good ! 


Later after half time, when I updated he was on 180*, that's when we guys were not able to grip our seat and when he crossed 186* we no longer were there in our seats !! 
I still remember we just ran like Mad dogs out of the theatre and got glued up to Vivek's Showroom outlet !


When we went he was in 192*  and Dhoni was in 18* runs ! 
Dhoni so was so fluent that day. 


The roar started when Sachin rchd 195, the first man of the planet to reach tut land mark. Meanwhile Dhoni was smashing the ball all around the park, we all were scolding Dhoni that he is not giving opportunity to Sachin ! 


Was just Thrilling Moment of my Life !! 


The Time came --- Sachin's 200 -- Mark ma words, we guys were just roaring and shouting just outside the outlet and dancing on the road. 


I used to wonder how ppl are just crazy watching the match outside the showroom but when I had the real time experience I just Loved it. 


Gaawwdd still remember the roar and the how crazy we were that day ! Whole day we were in frustration cos of College and followed by a boring movie but our evening was one the most memorable one !! 


Chalo guys don't wanna make you wait for too long, I will leave you with a video which I edited sday !!


You can see the real celebration and fun which we had that day !! The dance, the jumps and the roar !! 
Proud to be a Sachin Fan !! 


I would love to see your comments on our celebration !!! 








P.S.: This video should have been post by yesterday but since my wonderful internet connected was taking too much time to get uploaded in Youtube, I am posting it today !! But neva the less, I have succeeded in it. I had this video 2 years back itself, thught of editing it in a much grand manner way but I guess, somethings shudn't be kept away too long ! So Just went ahead and edited in a matter of 30 min and uploaded it !!! 








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment