On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 26 January 2015

Casper turned 2 :)

It's been two years since she came into my Life, but my word days have zoomed just like she has zipped 40,000 kms so far. Yes Casper turned 2 last Friday - 23rd Jan :)

What to describe about her, call her a Beast, she roars sometimes with 130 km speed, if you want to name her White Beauty yes she still shines elegant or want to name her zipper, she moves across tough traffic of chennai with ease. But she will be always my beloved #Casper.

Last one year had been an adventurous year as compared to the 1st year. She has traveled twice to Nellai, once to Hosur, twice to Mahabalipuram and numerous new roads of Chennai core city.

The first trip to Nellai was a special one, because we went as a whole family, dad, mom, chithi, chitappa and my younger gene. Wow it was a complete fun and entertainment in the month of May. Then all my younger cousins bundled inside the car jam packed to enjoy Ibaco IceCream shop. NutShell my May vacation was a memorable one mainly because of her. Further in last December a surprise visit was possible only because of her.

She saved me from hard soaring Sun, occasional Heavy rains and last now from chilling and sickening Cold weather of Chennai.

Apart from all these she is now travelling with me every 2nd Sunday for Village Ministry to Vellore with all our Ministry Team. I really thank God for bringing her into my life, because without her such a work wouldn't be possible with ease.

Donno what & how more to express my happiness about her. She is may be a Non-Living one but to me she is my Sweet Heart and a Living buddy. She had a dent last week but didn't want to enter her 2nd bday with that so made sure she looks fresh and elegant as always.

Prayers to God thanking for bringing her into my Life and wish she continues to bring more Memories and Nostalgic ride in the coming years.




Love You Casper alias CEZA 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment