On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 9 January 2015

A Long Necked and a Sharp Nosed Companion

Right my school days I had a crush on him  Now you guys thinking on him? A guy? Let the post end. He used to accompany always my buddy Syed during my schooldays. I was always curious to make him my best companion but it took long time to make one.

His long neck and sharp nose always makes me crazy to gel along.

I bet you he is a wonderful companion at all rough situation and also comfort you the best.
Still thinking who could be #him?

Now lemme break the suspense.

It’s my boot folks. I always wished of owning a boot for a long time but to rare instance never had a chance to own one till 2015. It is my first Boot. As I mentioned earlier what makes me crazy about it is its high neck and a perfect blend of nose which when wore gives you a complete finish. It gels well for any occasion. Let it with be formal or informal wear it will suit to all situations.

I am happy that I own one now.  I still wish to stack few more collections of shoes in my stand. God willing should stack it up before it gets too late.

Hope I will have long stories to share with him in future days.




Share

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!

    Much flattened to hear that.. I can't deny that I had a deep crush on high and long pointed zipper boots since I got to know about shoes.

    But, as age started to creep up, I felt boots are not cool to run and I had to greatly compromise on wearing comfort.

    It's so strange that you fall in love with boots in the near 30's..

    Anyhow, acquire and enjoy what's lawful by God's grace and I heard you get best boots in New Delhi for an affordable price and if you ever happen to visit, do invest some of your time there to shop. Will keep you posted with the exact location.

    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was you who inspired me to wear Boots dude, remember your zipped one which you used to wear?
      yeah as you said, I would be try to hit delhi market and get a pair of boots some day :)

      Delete