On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 12 January 2015

A Companion for more than a decade.

What would you term something which accompanies for more than a decade, may be to be precise 12 years. Such is a companion about which I am sharing it today.

I don’t have a name for it but its brand name is #Shelton. Hope you guys would have guessed it by now. If not, then I will tell, it is my most favorite shirt. Don’t go to awww moment now. Yes I wore it all these years but the occasions were less than compared to the normal usage. I am a wardrobe freak, many of my friends would acknowledge it. But this particular one is something special.

I don’t remember who bought it for me, but only thing I remember it was gifted in a RMKV Tirunelveli cover. I was in 11th grade when it was gifted to me. It was quite larger in size to me that time and I hardly used to wear it because in 12th grade out of 24 hours I would be wearing School uniform for more than 12 hours (Early morning special classes, school, tuition in same uniform). So hardly would wear casual outfits those days. Now you would think I would have worn it during college days, nah you are wrong. Ask any of my UG mates all would have hardly seen me wearing a formal pant or a formal shirt. So this shirt I shelved it and wore it one very occasions. Only in my MBA days is when I started wearing all Formal shirts one of them was this one. Later till date I used often to office when I don’t have to meet any clients or to any meetings.

So you can see notice that I wore it on rare occasions but still wore on regular basis. The best part which I love this shirt is it’s soft blend of cloth which gives me at most comfort in all seasons and also its brown shade with small checks makes me love it each time I wear it.

I am planning wear henceforth still more rarely or not to wear for next 6 months and keep it as one of my collectibles.

This post may be simple and have nothing great in it, but I am sharing it as a memory because I have little other stuff with me which has crossed a decade or nearing a decade with me. One of them is this shirt. So loads more similar post on way...





Share

2 comments:

  1. Nothing in this world is without being special. One's satisfaction is the most important factor in this worldly life.

    No matter big or small, if something makes you to smile at least for a second, it has to be treasured.

    Cheers.. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah wheneva I wear this shirt I smile for a second and wear it for a day :) Lets see for how many days it stays with me :)

      Delete