On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 19 September 2014

The Girl in Me !!!!!!

Challenge #05
So back to blogging after a couple of weeks.

The Girl in Me “ – topic sounds weird but I bet I will bring a big smile on you ppl's face at the end of the blog ? If this sounds weird then the notorious friend who suggested me this topic has given me one more weirder topic compared to this. Apologize for taking time, all the further topics needs time to rekindle my imaginative thought process to make it humorous.

I was thinking how to start this topic !!

Finally thought to rekindle my childhood nostalgia which I used to be kinda curious in it. I used to go to my Thatha’s home during weekend in Delhi school days. I was in 3rd grade and my chithis’ is 8th and 11th grade. In Saturday’s they go to school for half a day and I used to always revolve around their wardrobe mirror and used to take all their clips and their make up kits. My favourite time pass used to be their rose powder, I used to apply it on my nose and make my nose pinkish and stay like that whole day. Next I used to take their clips and used to clip over my curls here and there and take out immediately. I used to take their lip stick and apply on my ear edges to look attractive.

By noon when they return they could see their wardrobe always disturbed and in a shabby condition. I used to have my lunch and sleep by the time they come, and they find me sleeping with weird make ups. They used to laugh and kiss me looking at my cute make up face. Later in evening they used to say, thank God Joe Kutty, you are not a girl else we would be running short of our makeup kits and clips.

I still keep guessing why I used to do such activities. Later after a year, I never had that intention to do it so. I used to just keep a distance.

Now, this would have brought a little smile on you ppl’s face. Am I right? Well that’s good.

OK time to rewind the button still further than that. It was train incident, when I was travelling from Delhi to Nellai for my Uncle’s marriage and the same chithis were travelling with me. They still narrate that incident. It was winter season and I used to wear Scarf around my face and wear unisex sweaters. A girl of my age cadre was playing the whole evening and suddenly asked me a question and later I didn’t speak with her. Guess what she asked? Are you girl or a boy? Now, guys like all other guys with attitude I didn’t speak to her after that incident till the end of my journey. Funny thing was I upset and my chithis’ consoled me that guys who look girlish in young days, become handsome in adulthood. Really don’t know what kinda weird discovery was that....buhahahahaha.

Now, this would have brought a big smile on you ppl’s face. Aaaawl Right !! Lets move on !!

Later when I was in 7th grade I was so fond of face creams and used to apply alot of Fairever and guess the result?? I became pale with a whitish tone, later researched and found that it was because of Calcium or some bleaching stuff added more to it which made my skin like that. I stopped using it. Now temme guys, how many of you used to apply those stuff in your Ugly-Duckling stages?



Offlate, when I grew hair is when I was experimenting with my pony tails and hair bands. I wore one whole day, a thin black hair band after combing my hair to full back with gel. Next day, had a rubber band and a hand band around my pony tail. That all drama lasted only for two days. Later came to shabby curls. I still apply some powder when to get refreshed up in morning before going for an early drive or sometimes to play. I am attaching a small pic, a hair with rubber band which my sister did it.


This is all kinda girlish stuff inside me apart from that I love being a pucca guy with a strong deo, shabby hair style and a rugged look.

Now, to bring a laugh on your faces,  I am sharing a pic of my childhood. Look at it carefully, I am wearing a girl’s lil frock. Mom bought it for fun. Doesn’t that suit me??? lol :P :P  



Hope I brought a good smile on all your face, and made it interesting with Humourness in it. More in the further blogs. Need time to rekindle my imagination........



Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Share

4 comments:

  1. I never knew you had such a big story to tell about the woman in you.. Kudos..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buhahahaha.....yeah actually after giving this topic my memories rekindled and scripted this :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha... Rofl... Even my akka's used to dress me up as a girl... Lol need to find those pics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess, you would look more cuter than me in girl's dress....:)

      Delete