On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 21 September 2014

My First Crush :) :D ;)

Now, this topic would bring eagerness to all my folks and am sure you will be eager to know who my crush was. 

Well my school mates would have a smile and would guess the girl they knew immediately and ma college mates may imagine another girl whom I liked, even my sister would think that it is HER. But you all are wrong! This story was hidden from all of you till now. Its’ Time to reveal. 

My first crush dates backs to 4th grade !! 

Her name was Anamika. 

Still memories are quite fresh if I think about 4th grade ! 


We used to be hail from same section. We never have spoken to each other and I hardly remember her face too. She was fair and cute that’s the faded memories remaining in me. Just remember, we used to stand together was during our report card session. Our class teacher used to appreciate and ask to come in front all the 1st to 5th rank students. I used to always get 4th or 5th rank and she used to get 2nd or 3rd. Every month when my class teacher calls us in front, she always used to come and stand near me. I used to get double excited. Who will not if the girl whom you like come, stand next to you and the whole class applauding you. 


Next, she used to reside in Assu Camp – Normal Cadre Air Force men quarters and I used to reside in Pinto Park - Officer’s Air Force Camp quarters. The distance between both the camps used to be around 6 kms away. 

I used to go to a known tamilian uncle’s home (Johnson uncle guess so) to play WWF card game with their son on every weekend. Her quarter was next to their home. Now you guys, would think that I would have been going their purposely, if you are thinking like that then your guess work is Correct. (This post being a challenge based I need to be honest fortunately or unfortunately). 

Yes, I used to go every weekend to uncle's home and play WWE card with Rajkumar and later insist him to play cricket being an outdoor game and to get a chance to see her. She used to come very rarely outside the time when I play, now that always used builds the curiosity in me to see her more. I used to bat or bowl very well till the time she comes, but when she comes out and notice me she smile at me. I try to act smart and bat very over smartly and always used to get cleaned bowled and if bowling all ball would go to wide or it would go for more runs. She always used to smile at me, I scratch my head and continue playing mokkai game afterwards. 

This routine was going on for guess till Half Yearly. Later, my uncle too was shifted to different block and in class I too missed out ranks and was coming 6th rank twice in a month (Jan & Feb). It didn’t bother or affect me much that time. But anxiety was built in me to not to miss the opportunity in the last Annual exams to stand next to her. Unknowing that in the final Annual exams they won’t appreciate the same way as on usual way I worked hard and scored 2nd rank and report card was handed over to my parents by my class teacher directly. 

Somehow at the end of 4th grade I ended up in 2nd rank, dad and mom they thought their son had studied hard and were very proud of me. Unfortunately didn't knew the real reason behind it, but I am proud now that I got 2nd rank too once. Lol: P: P 

Later, in 5th grade all our sections were shuffled and I could hardly see her and thoughts about her slowly vanished. 

Till now, whenever I come across that name I get a little smile on my face. 

I never realized it was a crush till I reached 10th grade. Later then I realized of what it was I had a big smile on my face.

Moreover to be honest, even now I can't decide whether it was a crush or some kinda inner happiness, being 4th grade.


p.s.: Thanks to ma bestie from Mumbai who suggested this topic and rekindling my memories. Actually it took time to rekindle all the thoughts, I even ask my dad about the Johnson uncle’s camp name and asked why he was staying in different camp too before writing this post. Also reconfirmed which rank I got in the final Annual exam, he too said 2nd rank. So basically did lot of ground work too. Mom was curious why I am asking this question, I just managed with a smile, hope she never see this post in future. 

Just added related pictures to bring make the post more interesting.


Share

4 comments:

  1. You are a hidden KD mama...
    "Paal pole 16 ill... Kelvi paturukaen"
    But this is, "Paal kudikyum 8 ill oru kadhala... Besh besh "
    I hope she finds this post and comes to you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vishal: she might not remember my name itself da mama.....by this time....and no clue which part of the world she would be now.....

      Delete
  2. @vishal 4th grade nu thaane sonnaan?? Endha vayasula 4th grade nu sollalaila?? ☺

    Nice writeup.. Rekindling first crush after long years certainly do work.. Pretty fair girls do fall for studs like you. If you can find the girl now and if she's unmarried, you definitely shall strike a conversation and ask her out.

    Believe me.. It works.. ��(boyfriend Irundhaalum we can make her hate him)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @syed: well to trace her now is just an impossible task....and name too is a common name....i wouldnt be able to fig out even a trace of her

      Delete