On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Loo Times :) :P :D


Howdy folks, long time since have continued my Challenges thrown up to me.

Today I took the most sensational topic given by naughty friend who gave previously the topic of “The Girl in Me”.

Here goes the topic – Loo Times. If you people are thinking that I have wrongly spell Loo instead of Loony Times, the answer is NO, you have read the first one correctly. Yes the topic is LOO TIMES.
Let me rewind back my memories to UKG. Do you Remember we all used to read words and sentences by joining all the letters of the Alphabets. I too used to do the same thing, during my LOO time in UKG. You guys are guessing what I was learning there?

Remember this dabba?


YES the Dalda dabba.
This was narrated by dad last year that I used to read very loudly read – D - A - L - D - A – Dalda and turn around the box and read the same thing in Hindi. All this used to happen while doing my LOO. Dad who used to wait for his turn gets irritated with my curiosity of learning but now he had a laugh when he narrated.

Now, let’s go little forward. #SchoolDays. It was during my Board exams I used to love going to LOO often. Guess why? #Sleep. Dad used to wake me early to prepare for exams, I used to conveniently go inside to Loo and sleep there for 15 minutes. Then dad would shout from outside enough of sleeping inside, time to get back to your Study table. I used to guess, how come dad knows that I was sleeping. Even checked whether any Video cam is attached or any see through hole has been pierced to monitor me. Somehow daily manage to have two naps between 5 to 7.30 study time. But guess now thinking, whether dad used to do the same thing during his study time. Lol :P


Next during my College days, in Hostel days used to hear songs. Later as time went by, used to delete SMS of previous days, in short cleaning of my Mobile Inbox storage along with the clearance of
my stomach. Both for same purpose for a perfect kick off for the day. During my MBA days, few times took my study materials to go through the notes quickly during exams days.

Off late, no such activities I have been indulged in, except for thinking about the days plan. But seriously believe me or not, as told in Vadivel’s movie my mind and brain works smarter and faster during Loo times. I take some strategic decision for the day’s work during that time.

It’s time to wrap up the post here, hope I would have brought a good smile on all your faces.
Thanks to my idiotic friend who suggested this topic, felt weird but feeling notorious and getting a devilish smile for having written this post. More challenging posts coming soon.
Cya





Share

2 comments:

  1. speaking abt hostel days..... do you remember prakash who scared the shit out of u on a rainy day......wen ur studying late night.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could i ever forget that night.......God willing will write a post on that too.....

      Delete